Decoda News Update - Decoda v1.0 released!

MaxMax Technical Director, Unknown Worlds EntertainmentSuper Administrators, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer Join Date: 2002-03-15 Member: 318Posts: 1,737 admin
Please post comments on the topic Decoda News Update - Decoda v1.0 released! here
Max McGuire
Technical Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment

Comments

• bramzbramz Members Join Date: 2007-10-03 Member: 62526Posts: 1
    That looks really great. It's certainly got the looks of a good and useful debugger. If it plays as nicely with visual studio as you say it does, it especially will be a killer app. Now all you have to do is to support that other language wink-fix.gif
  • DepotDepot The ModFather Members Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Posts: 6,411 Fully active user
    Broken link here.
    modNS Forums - NS1 and NS2: We Wrote The Book On NS Moddingimage
  • MaxMax Technical Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment Super Administrators, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer Join Date: 2002-03-15 Member: 318Posts: 1,737 admin
    QUOTE(Depot @ Oct 3 2007, 02:43 PM) »
    Broken link here.

Thanks. Where did that link come from?
    Max McGuire
    Technical Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment
  • DepotDepot The ModFather Members Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Posts: 6,411 Fully active user
    edited October 2007
    Did a search from the NS2 page for "decoda"... clicky.

I want to buy it and can't find out how. If the mailing list got sent I never received it either.
    I am interested in purchasing the license. Please differentiate between the commercial license and the Indie license, or link me to the article, I'm lost.
  • FlayraFlayra Game Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment San FranciscoSuper Administrators, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 3Posts: 6,943 admin
    We're having a couple issues with the purchase process but it's nearly fixed (probably will be the time you read this).

For an explanation of the Indie license, see here.
    Charlie Cleveland
    Game Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment