For Jack Thompson's Own Defense

GwahirGwahir Join Date: 2002-04-24 Member: 513Members, Constellation
edited September 2007 in Off-Topic
<div class="IPBDescription">He files subpoenas for the Bush brothers</div><a href="http://news.filefront.com/wacky-jacky-subpoenas-george-w-bush/" target="_blank">Jack wants George and Jeb</a>

Apparently, as part of his attempt to maintain is license to practice law, Jack is trying to subpoena both George W. Bush and Jeb Bush.

I could maybe see Jeb, the former governor of Florida, but even that seems like he's pushing it to me.

edit: this is not an official defense, he's suing the mediator, the judge, and the Bar.

Comments

• TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu Anememone Join Date: 2002-03-23 Member: 345Members
    Man, that guy's crazy in more ways than you could list. He's been messed up since way before he started hating video games. It's amazing anyone cares at all what he does anymore.
  • pardzhpardzh Join Date: 2002-10-25 Member: 1601Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1648081:date=Sep 8 2007, 01:44 AM:name=TychoCelchuuu)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TychoCelchuuu @ Sep 8 2007, 01:44 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1648081"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Man, that guy's crazy in more ways than you could list. He's been messed up since way before he started hating video games. <b>It's amazing anyone cares at all what he does anymore.</b><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Indeed.

What qualifies this shmuck to make my news again?
  • GwahirGwahir Join Date: 2002-04-24 Member: 513Members, Constellation
    a small chuckle on the side.
  • ThansalThansal The New Scum Join Date: 2002-08-22 Member: 1215Members, Constellation
    umm, the entire point of this is that he is trying to DELAY getting disbarred. He obviously knows that he will be, however he is just working on getting it all postponed!
    nothing crazy.
    nothing stupid.

Just scummy, like everything he does.