Hybrid Chambers

hookeyedhookeyed Join Date: 2007-08-26 Member: 62011Members, Squad Five Blue
I have no idea if this has been suggested before, but I've been thinking about it for a while. I would REALLY like to see <b>hybrid chambers</b>.

What I was thinking was, you'd drop two structures within a certain radius, and the resultant model would be some crazy combination. Either two <i>conjoined</i> chambers, or one advanced chamber that has more health, does more damage, or heals you faster. Really, I'm just thinking it would <i>look</i> more natural than a bundle of the same structure. Like buds on a plant, sharing the same stem.

It leaves quite a few possibilities open. What do you guys think?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Join Date: 2007-08-27 Member: 62018
    <!--quoteo(post=1646652:date=Aug 31 2007, 06:53 PM:name=hookeyed)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hookeyed @ Aug 31 2007, 06:53 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1646652"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I have no idea if this has been suggested before, but I've been thinking about it for a while. I would REALLY like to see <b>hybrid chambers</b>.

What I was thinking was, you'd drop two structures within a certain radius, and the resultant model would be some crazy combination. Either two <i>conjoined</i> chambers, or one advanced chamber that has more health, does more damage, or heals you faster. Really, I'm just thinking it would <i>look</i> more natural than a bundle of the same structure. Like buds on a plant, sharing the same stem.

It leaves quite a few possibilities open. What do you guys think?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah, i suppose itd look better than seeing 6 dc's clumped together.

I dont know about the hybrid part tho
  • spawnof2000spawnof2000 Join Date: 2007-09-01 Member: 62111Members
    the hybrid might work for example having 3 or 4 OCs attached to a hive so as to make it not so defenseless i think this idea might work if you were putting the hybrids into the hive but probably not each other unless you were putting an OC on an SC, MC or DC