Concerning Constellation

MachinasterMachinaster Join Date: 2007-05-31 Member: 61074Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Donations, still?</div>This is obviously my first post ever, even though I've been reading these forums for years, I never actually decided to make an account to join in on discussion until recently.

Thus, I propose my question. What's up with the donations? I wanted to donate for years now, and as stated above, I actually got around to it. It was the main reason for my making an account, but it appears the Constellation sign-up / donation page it all outta whack. I'd like to donate, and I'd like some clarification on the issue:

Can you still donate..?

/salute

Good day, fellow NS players, and good fighting.

Comments

• MachinasterMachinaster Join Date: 2007-05-31 Member: 61074Members
    Sorry for the double post, but I thought I'd request a thread move to Tech Support.

I'd also like to point out that this link,

<a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns/?action=donations" target="_blank">http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns/?action=donations</a>

redirects you to the front page of the NS website.
  • ThansalThansal The New Scum Join Date: 2002-08-22 Member: 1215Members, Constellation
    try shooting an email off to community@unknownworlds.com asking about donating.
  • FlayraFlayra Game Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment San Francisco Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 3Super Administrators, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
    Thanks for the post Machinaster. I'm glad you finally registered! Welcome.

We're not sure what we're going to do with Constellation: it's on the TODO list. I need to write some scripts to support it on the new site first though.
  • That_Annoying_KidThat_Annoying_Kid Sire of Titles Join Date: 2003-03-01 Member: 14175Members, Constellation
    I want my icon ingame, but I know it's ready when it's done

<3
  • Axel StoneAxel Stone Join Date: 2007-09-17 Member: 62345Members
    I float in and out of the NS forms. I'm guessing we had to re-register.

Should I just email support for access to the consti forums?
  • ThansalThansal The New Scum Join Date: 2002-08-22 Member: 1215Members, Constellation
    no re-registering (If we did, then I would have 8K+ posts in a very scary amount of time).

Your old account still exists, and that is what your constie status is tied to.