NS2 Map Help Contacts Topic

ArchfiendchrisArchfiendchris Join Date: 2007-05-26 Member: 61016Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">This is a topic for map contacts to be listed</div>Alright well i was talking with my buds, planning out a map that we were going to make and i found out that some of my friends that are really good in areas don't want to work on ns2 maps. Too caught up in cs:s and such. So i figured i would make a topic of Map contacts, that people can post if they want to be a contact to help with maps.

NOT TESTING HELP we have a topic for that already.

EXAMPLE: (You build a map and need help with particles, water, triggers, custom doors, textures, rail-car and what not)

Yea yea if you don't know how to do it then maybe you shouldn't be making a map right?

We all get stuck at some time.

So if you want to be listed as help for NS2! maps post here!

------------POST--------------
Name or Alias
How you're willing to help
Experience
--------------------------------

NOTE: Please don't post your address or phone number and if you do put a e-mail please use [at]

Comments

• ConfusedConfused Wait. What? Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12904Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
    edited June 2007
    There there is an entire subforum for mapping related help. Can we just use that instead?