Common Problems in NS

2»

Comments

• tschumanntschumann Australia Join Date: 2010-05-26 Member: 71862Members Posts: 242 Advanced user
    Maybe try running the game with the -autoconfig parameter.
  • waflzwaflz Join Date: 2012-09-07 Member: 158459Members Posts: 114 Advanced user
    Another issue

Parse server: Bad Server message: Client ###

What causes this, ive seen entire servers get emptied because of this error.

Can anyone help?

[email protected]
  • TerrorROTerrorRO Romania Join Date: 2011-07-17 Member: 110769Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 7
    Can't use my mic as commander alien or marine side. Everything is fine during game and ready room but, when i go commander my "keybind" is not working anymore. I tryed to rebind it with something else but not working as commander too. This happen when i installed Win 8.1. On win 7 everything was fine.

any tip what i can do ?
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff Posts: 2,130 mod
    Mind not going around necroing old threads? It's not even the right game, this is the ns1 forum buddy. shoo shoo. Calling Home base for evac of thread. @ironhorse @mouse @kouji_san
    Send me a private message if you need me to kill someone "help" with anything.

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” - George Carlin.

Youtube Channel for Sydney Music
    Kouji_San
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Posts: 15,780 Advanced user
    Indeed what @AuroN2 said and this is the place you want to be to post about NS2 issues @TerrorRO :)
    http://forums.unknownworlds.com/categories/technical-support

Guardian of the "magic cookiejar" 

Retired forum Admin, I mostly used a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly

Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue | 102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting

• TerrorROTerrorRO Romania Join Date: 2011-07-17 Member: 110769Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 7
  • firepowerfirepower Join Date: 2011-02-01 Member: 79839Members Posts: 47 Fully active user
    edited January 2014
    I have installed Half Life via steam DL, and also run the hazard course, installed NS, but its not appearing in my game list.
    is there a way to manually add it? I have installed mulitply times and open and close steam, still no NS.
    I used to play it years ago and want to try it again for some fun memories

OK it appeared after PC reboot :) but Australian server is empty :'(

Post edited by firepower on