Crazy device survey

GreeGree Join Date: 2003-05-18 Member: 16454Members
First off this crazy device is a fully automatic pencil sharpener, and it is being built by me and several classmates. This is a school project, and I ask, all who are interested, to fill out this short <a href="http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=122783132121" target="_blank">survey</a>. Any help is greatly appreciated, and thanks to all those who consider filling it out.

Comments

• XythXyth Avatar Join Date: 2003-11-04 Member: 22312Members
    Question!

Will it shoot the pencils out at lethal/ close to lethal speeds? Could it possibly be used as an incendiary delivery device?
  • LikuLiku I, am the Somberlain. Join Date: 2003-01-10 Member: 12128Members
    Make it the fastest sharpener.
  • im_lostim_lost TWG Rule Guru Join Date: 2003-04-26 Member: 15861Members
    I use regular pencils as little as possible, because I don't like dealing with sharpening them or using them while they are still semi-sharpened. I haven't actually paid for a mechanical pencil in a long time though because I either get them as gifts or people leave them behind in classrooms.
  • TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu Anememone Join Date: 2002-03-23 Member: 345Members
    I would never pay 10 dollars for a pencil sharpener and the price on the survey doesn't go any lower. There's also no "I don't care" option for the transparent housing question.
  • SloppyKissesSloppyKisses omgawd a furreh&#33; Virginia Join Date: 2003-07-05 Member: 17942Members, Constellation
    pens for the win all the way.

like OMGqtfbbq what if i mess up!?!?!?

get white out or the erasable pins kthx.

I wouldn't even pay a dollar for those cheap plastic pencil sharpeners at the dollar store.
  • Femme_FataleFemme_Fatale Join Date: 2005-06-21 Member: 54310Members, Constellation
    edited January 2007
    mechanical pencils ftw!
    paid about 8 euros for my current one,its ace!

no cheap ishe.
    something i can grip,use,draw with and wont jam.
  • GreeGree Join Date: 2003-05-18 Member: 16454Members
    I have been going to college for 4 years and have yet to meet someone who uses wooden pencils, and I have only seen one pencil sharpener on campus. This is for a class and there is no choice in what to build. On another note, I was planning on keeping it and finding away to rig the device up to a pneumatic cannon.
  • XythXyth Avatar Join Date: 2003-11-04 Member: 22312Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1602552:date=Jan 28 2007, 10:29 PM:name=Gree)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gree @ Jan 28 2007, 10:29 PM) [snapback]1602552[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
    I have been going to college for 4 years and have yet to meet someone who uses wooden pencils, and I have only seen one pencil sharpener on campus. This is for a class and there is no choice in what to build. On another note, I was planning on keeping it and finding away to rig the device up to a pneumatic cannon.
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hah! Now you are talking!

Then all you have to do is put it on some kind of computer controlled turret base and become internet famous.