Screenshot Gallery

1151617181921»

Comments

• VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Too sexy damnit! We definitely need some kind of sharpen filter (or better AA) and Brightness and Contrast settings!
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    edited December 2015
    Nordic pls. Spoilers. B)
  • Saffron_bakerSaffron_baker Sweden Join Date: 2015-06-09 Member: 205352Members
    That Looks awsome!
    Where can i download it?
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited December 2015
    That Looks awsome!
    Where can i download it?

Download what?

EDIT:
    Speaking with you over discord, I now know what you mean. It appears that one of the pictures of a hive has had some a strange image effect. Samus was not saying I was giving a spoiler, but that I should put a spoiler tag around my pictures.
    P3GjxqP.jpg

This is easily reproduced in the ns2 graphics settings by turning on shadows, reflections, and puting gamma to 1.7. It only does that for the cave hive from that angle. Something weird with the cave lights angling off the reflection of the hive.
  • YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Nordic wrote: »
    That Looks awsome!
    Where can i download it?

Download what?

Your screenshots DURRR, he'll most likely want 1080, 1440 and 4k resolution for desktop use :)
    Yeah the 4K resolution...
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited December 2015

Oh, that is easy enough. Right click with your mouse and then click save as. That works for almost any picture on the internet. Although you will have to make them 1080p yourself if you want that.

I don't care what is done with those pictures. Do whatever you want with them.

Oh, that is easy enough. Right click with your mouse and then click save as. That works for almost any picture on the internet. Although you will have to make them 1080p yourself if you want that.

I thought you can do it ingame.....
  • OscarTheCouchOscarTheCouch Join Date: 2005-01-10 Member: 34647Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
  • SupaDupaNoodleSupaDupaNoodle Join Date: 2003-01-12 Member: 12232Members
    Impressive pics. But no point since no one (except you, probably) can play at that resolution.
    edited December 2015

Are you asking how you can play the game in 4k? There are 2 ways. You can get a 4k monitor. Or you can use Nvida's, or AMD equivilent, DSR feature.
    http://www.geforce.com/hardware/technology/dsr/technology

Do realize that I did not use 4k textures in game. By 4k I was using a 4k resolution.

Impressive pics. But no point since no one (except you, probably) can play at that resolution.
    What do you know? You say no point but describe the situation wrong. I can not play at that resolution. I have a 4.6ghz 3570k and an overclocked 970 and I was getting 25fps just walking around an empty map.
  • LokiLoki Join Date: 2012-07-07 Member: 153973Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue

Are you asking how you can play the game in 4k? There are 2 ways. You can get a 4k monitor. Or you can use Nvida's, or AMD equivilent, DSR feature.
    http://www.geforce.com/hardware/technology/dsr/technology

What do you know? You say no point but describe the situation wrong. I can not play at that resolution. I have a 4.6ghz 3570k and an overclocked 970 and I was getting 25fps just walking around an empty map.

Side note, AMD also has this http://www.amd.com/en-us/innovations/software-technologies/technologies-gaming/vsr
  • paskiainenjantunenpaskiainenjantunen Join Date: 2013-06-26 Member: 185704Members, Reinforced - Supporter