Subnautica mods? Came across some right here:

0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
@Requiemfang was using some mods, apparently, and mentioned it. Thought I'd share in case anyone else didn't know:
0x6A7232 wrote: »
update post... I figured it out... it appears that it was the InternetsLIVE H2.0 Vibrant Subnautica Shader that caused my problem and I've uninstalled it suspecting it had to be the cause and it was. Gonna reinstall it to see if it causes the same issue.

Edit: Yep for some reason the SweetFX shader isn't working anymore and is the cause of the crashes I've been getting. Guess the shader needs to be updated, sorta sadden by this since it made the game look better.

What is that?? (SweetFX shader)

Yes, http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/game/874/ there's several of them. One of the game updates broke the one I was using.

Comments

• starkaosstarkaos Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215139Members
    Don't trust any of them due to there being no easy way to see what the mod does without downloading it and a new update just came out. There is just no way to know how much these mods will ruin the game even if they originally worked when they first came out. Also, only one of them came out less than a year ago.
  • FluffersFluffers United States Join Date: 2015-05-22 Member: 204749Members
    You can modify the game yourself just by editing the text file that contains all of the data for basic and advanced stats. Your movement speed, your movement speed with certain items, your base lung capacity, how much air tanks increase your air capacity, the movement speed of vehicles, aggressiveness of creatures, all kinds of things.

Now, I say this having never tested it myself. I was just digging through the files and noticed a text file containing a shitload of these stats and just kinda assumed that it works like that. I might have just told a fat lie.
  • EnglishInfidelEnglishInfidel Canada Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219533Members
    edited January 2017
    Those are not mods. SweetFX is not a mod. ReShade is not a mod. They don't change anything in the game files or modify any aspect of the game, other than adding post-process effects.

It's just a post-process injector and customizable shader suite. I've been using SweetFX and various ENBs for years, I don't think there's a single game I play without them.

But they are not mods. They're just... beautifiers. A game like Subnautica doesn't really need them though, it's pretty enough and runs slowly enough already without them.
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Those are not mods. SweetFX is not a mod. ReShade is not a mod. They don't change anything in the game files or modify any aspect of the game, other than adding post-process effects.

It's just a post-process injector and customizable shader suite. I've been using SweetFX and various ENBs for years, I don't think there's a single game I play without them.

But they are not mods. They're just... beautifiers. A game like Subnautica doesn't really need them though, it's pretty enough and runs slowly enough already without them.

It doesn't modify the game directly, but it does modify the gaming experience. So I guess it depends on your perspective? Anyways, whatever you wish to call them, mod is short for modification, it just depends on what you mean -- modification to the files, or modification to the experience.
  • Calarand77Calarand77 lurking in general forums Join Date: 2016-01-22 Member: 211786Members
    edited January 2017
    I honestly couldn't play SN without ReShade. Yes, game updates often break it, so I wouldn't recommend using it on experimental (even though I do myself and it is worth the hassle for me). Since version 3.0 ReShade lets you choose yourself which filters you want installed and how strong their effect should be. The installation is as easy as clicking a button a couple of times, and a very simple tutorial guides you through creating your first preset once you run the game. And let me tell you - with adaptive sharpen, subtle HDR, and clarity added everything is crisper, the lighting looks more natural, and every texture gains a lot of detail.

Just for comparison - screenshot of the same area with ReShade on (on the left) and off (on the right) can be viewed here (link to my DeviantArt stash because the forum butchered image quality).

• DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    edited January 2017
    Your LEFT example is pretty much how my game looks now all the time, on my system... ??

I just installed a new Nvidia GTX-1060 card and use my 60" 4K TV as my monitor.

B)
  • Calarand77Calarand77 lurking in general forums Join Date: 2016-01-22 Member: 211786Members
    edited January 2017
    DaveyNY wrote: »
    Your LEFT example is pretty much how my game looks now all the time, on my system... ??

B)

Congratulations? My GTX 770 at 1920x1200 can only do as much.
  • RequiemfangRequiemfang Join Date: 2015-02-22 Member: 201492Members
    edited January 2017
    Just so you guys know don't use InternetsLIVE's shaders. I was using that one before and it's most recent version which can be found over at nexusmods. It crashes the game when you try to start the game. I only found out in the thread 0x6A7232 shared the link from after removing the mod and finding my game was able to run. I don't know about all the other shaders I'll have to give the other ones a try.
    Calarand77 wrote: »
    I honestly couldn't play SN without ReShade. Yes, game updates often break it, so I wouldn't recommend using it on experimental (even though I do myself and it is worth the hassle for me). Since version 3.0 ReShade lets you choose yourself which filters you want installed and how strong their effect should be. The installation is as easy as clicking a button a couple of times, and a very simple tutorial guides you through creating your first preset once you run the game. And let me tell you - with adaptive sharpen, subtle HDR, and clarity added everything is crisper, the lighting looks more natural, and every texture gains a lot of detail.

Just for comparison - screenshot of the same area with ReShade on (on the left) and off (on the right) can be viewed here (link to my DeviantArt stash because the forum butchered image quality).

Got a link for that shader?
    edited January 2017
    Just so you guys know don't use InternetsLIVE's shaders. I was using that one before and it's most recent version which can be found over at nexusmods. It crashes the game when you try to start the game. I only found out in the thread 0x6A7232 shared the link from after removing the mod and finding my game was able to run. I don't know about all the other shaders I'll have to give the other ones a try.
    I'd say it's a feature. I'm not very tech savvy, but it seems to me it's more of Subnautica's fault than the shader's. I used InternetLIVE's shader at first and it would work flawlessly through numerous updates on experimental. But then one SN update broke it, the game would refuse to even start and I had to re-install everything to make it work again. Next SN update broke it as well, and every single one after that. Since then I tried everything, from simple SweetFX to ReShade suites in various versions, and each of them caused Subnautica to "break" on game's updates. Frustrating, but the visual improvement was worth switching from experimental to stable for me. Now I only have to reinstall the game every month or so. :pensive:
    Got a link for that shader?
    There ya go: https://reshade.me/. Few notes if you decide to use it: agree to install all the effects when it asks during install. Once installed, it will make the loading process longer because it will load all 40-something effects simultaneously while the game loads. To fix that, once you create your preset, remove all the effects you are not using from the ReShade files inside the game folder. Making a preset can be a bit frustrating considering that SN won't let you bring up a cursor in game without pausing it and dulling the colors, so trial and error will be needed if you want a more elaborate look with DOF and other bells and whistles.

If you want my preset, tick only adaptive sharpen, HDR and clarity during install and grab the preset data below. Just copy-paste into a notepad and save as .ini file. Then drop it into the folder with the game's .exe. The key to turn the effect on is F2.
    KeyAdaptiveSharpen=113,0,0,0
    KeyClarity=113,0,0,0
    KeyHDR=113,0,0,0
    Techniques=AdaptiveSharpen,Clarity,HDR

[Clarity.fx]
    ClarityRadius=3.000000
    ClarityBlendMode=2.000000
    ClarityOffset=2.000000
    ClarityDarkIntensity=0.400000
    ClarityBlendIfDark=50.000000
    ClarityBlendIfLight=205.000000
    ClarityViewBlendIfMask=0.000000
    ClarityStrength=0.400000
    ClarityLightIntensity=0.000000
    ClarityViewMask=0.000000

[AdaptiveSharpen.fx]
    curve_height=1.000000
    L_compr_low=0.169000
    D_compr_low=0.253000
    curveslope=0.400000
    L_overshoot=0.003000
    D_overshoot=0.009000
    L_compr_high=0.337000
    D_compr_high=0.504000
    max_scale_lim=0.100000
    pm_p=0.750000

[HDR.fx]
    HDRPower=1.300000
    radius1=0.793000
    radius2=0.870000
  • EnglishInfidelEnglishInfidel Canada Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219533Members
    edited January 2017
    0x6A7232 wrote: »

It doesn't modify the game directly, but it does modify the gaming experience. So I guess it depends on your perspective? Anyways, whatever you wish to call them, mod is short for modification, it just depends on what you mean -- modification to the files, or modification to the experience.

The official definition:
    "A mod, or modification, is the alteration of content from a video game in order to make it operate in a manner different from its original version."

I don't consider ReShade or SweetFX to make a game "operate" any differently. The original "content" is still there, unchanged. It's just like putting make-up on it. It's still the exact same game, just visually enhanced. Post-processes are, by their very definition, post-processes/operations. In other words, they take affect after the game's operations. But we're just talking semantics here, it's not important.

I just know for a fact that 99% of the general modding community would never consider this to be modding.

I know I'm being pedantic here, and I do apologize, I'm being a dick, but when people say "Here are some Subnautica mods" it gets my hopes up.

I approve of your sharpening settings. It's my go-to area when I start playing any game, too.
  • NimmanuNimmanu NH, USA Join Date: 2017-01-14 Member: 226681Members

B)

Mine looks like that, too, with my GTX 950 on a 32" monitor while I watch netflix at the same time on my 60" TV... I think you overpaid, Davey!
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    when people say "Here are some Subnautica mods" it gets my hopes up.

Well, you know, after being in the desert for a long time, you start seeing interesting things in the mirages. xD
  • RequiemfangRequiemfang Join Date: 2015-02-22 Member: 201492Members
    Here's to hoping the devs add modding support for the game. Honestly I think that'll happen post v1.0
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    ̛̩̞̫̪̬̾̊̎̌̕
    ̴̡̣̻̹ͥ͐̍̔
    ̶͔̥̫̺͛͂ͯ̿͗̈́̓ͧ̔͞!̢͉̤̳̳̯͙̘̭̉͐ͥ̿!̗͓͏̔͒̍̂̾̀!̡̻̘ͯͤͧͭ̑̉̃ͬ͡!̲̖̪̱̻͖͈̓̏̈́̂̆̚͡ͅ!̖̘̺̽̌͑ͣ̓̑̈ͫĄ̙͎̫̥̯͚̟̱͛ͥͨ̏̾̂͛ͅH̡̨̜̭̱ͪͅA̴̙̹̤҉̴ͨH̤͙̯͙̺̪͙̩̒ͨ̄̔̓̐̔̌̎̕Á̢͙͎͍̮̮̥̮̿̈́̽̆͆ͣ̿ͯ͢H̺̩̠͋̔ͫ͝A̝̤͊̚H̛̭̣҉͗ͪ͌̽͂U̶̸͍̤̐̓ͧͦM̵̢̳͓͓̯͉̻̤̘͐̅
    ̡̙̬̭͚̳͏͂͒̈̆
    ̦́̂͠.͍̖̖̠͇͏̄̇͠y̶̖̞̮͓͕̳̰̘ͨͬ̅̈́c͕͖̹̠ͅ͏҉̸̉͒̒̑ͣͫ̈͑ň͇̠͔͕͕̬̘̘͍̄͒͊̊̕a̬̤͍̝̙͕ͤ̂ͤͥ̈ͪ̚m͍̖̳҉̶ͣͪͮ̍̓ọ̱̠͔̙̗͑̑̑ͮ̑ͮͩr̡̝̙͈͇̣͉̥̘̆ͦͦ͗ͯ̑ͯ͘͝c̶̻͉͖̫͖͚͓̙̺̽͐ͤ̐͆͘ẽ̦̣̱̠̱͢ń͔̞̟͓͂̿͘͢ ̡̨͕̣͙͓̥̘̤̤̾̋͋͆̎͟m̫̮͏̧̾́ͩ̄̇͌ͫǔ̞͙̤͙̹̟͗ͪ͆̆r̢͓͓̠͍̩̥̳̓͊̍̈́͊̚͜ͅo̙̣͏́̎̆̈́ͣͦ̈͗f̷̵̟͌̑̏ ̷̺̝͍̥͍̺̳̩͗͆̽̎͢͞r̨̰̤̹̾͗ͥ̿̈͜ͅǫ̯̪̆̊h̥͓̻͎ͫ͋͊ͨ̾̔͞b̪̠̪̖͇̫̭͈͉ͫ͊͐ͧ̀͆̄ͤ̀͢ą̪͙̺͓̏͑͆͠͞ ̖̬̲̙̫̻̰͛͊̂ͦ̈́́ͪ̚͠o̭̱͕̤͓̠̒̆͂͌ͦͮ͘͠ȟ̨̗̲̪̳̹ͤͨͮ͋̅̾͜w̶̡͖͖̩̫͙̌ͯ̽
    ̗̥͙͈̱̘̘͎͢ͅ҉̀͆̎̌͆̐̂
    ̮̭̩͕̫̂̿̊̾͌͞ë̶͎͎͓̞͙̪̼͇̋͋͊ͮ͑ͣ̚̚͟s̩̃̾o̲̩͚͈̗ͥͯ̅h̫͔̲̻̼͚́̏͋͛ͮ̌͐̂ͮ̕t̯̳̗̾̊̇ͧ̅̿͌͒̆͜ͅ ͇̝͕͇͎̖̭̺́̏͆̃͐ǵ̸̪̹͔͚͈̥̠̍̐n̴̡̥͓̩͇͔̺ͧ̊̓̏̇̉̿͠ō̷̱͇͑͋̓̒m͉͖͔ͭ̔͛̃ͦ̋a̢̤̹͉ͨ̌͊̅̓͌̏̀͞ ̶̶̢̥̳̠͓̆ͮ̂ͪç̵̫͕̺͈̜͇͙͇̖̾̓ͤͮ̾̒̆ͧͥo̶̟͉͈̮̹̮͈͍̯̓̏͢v̯̭̺͈̹̞͓̝͏͗͒ͦ̚ȧ̡̳̤̙̦͇́̎ͤ͠ͅh̷̢͈͈͖͙̺̒̎͜ ̵͚͏̐̈́̓͐k̜͌̎ͪ͐̈́ͨả̼̙̥̭̖͗ͤ̈̓͐̿͢ȇ̺̝̝͎̱̭͎͊ͤ̑͊ͫ͂̄r̺̥̦̗͓̭͉͕̎̌̐ͯ̉͌ͨ̒͢w͙͓̖ͨ ̸̴̸̞̱̔ͧo̯̳҉̢ͤ̈̌͋̏͑̋͟t̸̢͐̌̉͆ͦ̂̋ͤ̽ͅ
    ̡̳̣̠̭̏͛͒̿̽̋̚͞͝
    ̷̶̱͈̯̎́̓̓ͬ.̵͇͆͛ͤ̀̀̆̉̚͟͝s̙ͨ̋̋͌͗͞m͉҉̇ͮu̙͚ͨͨ͌̍͝ŕ͖͇̖̳̩̺͙͒ͬ͆̇ǫ͖̯̱̦̳̉̎͋̿͂͗f̣̈ͪͯ̅̽͜ ̷̻́͋ͬ̒ͯ͑͋s͚̘͏͊ͥͯͥ͠ȉ̢̟̬͎̜̦͓̤̼͛̃ͨͧͨ͆h̸̼̯̪ͨ̂ͧ́ͨ̑̑ͤt̹̱̱̝̭̮̐̃ ̷͔̱̫̬͙ͯ͐ͩ̽ͭ̏͗͒f̬̖̦̂̅͆͑̈́̾͐̚ͅò̸͕̝͆ͣ͒ͩ̾̅̈́̽ ̳̼͖̬͈̺́̾̔ͩs̪̥̻͎̫̗̩͍͞҉ͭ͋̑̃̂ͬ̏͗͘h̦̘̟̗͉͡҉̃̊͌͐̂͠ţ̖̳͈͎̲͖̟̒̂ͧ͟͝ͅp̢̜̫͖̥̼̲͖͖͢ͅ҉̾̊̒̆e̶͇͙͉̍͐ͭ̚d͚̭̋̚͟͠ ̢̻̜̱̣̜͗̀̎̉è͎͚̼̪͂͂̈ͧ̍h̢̟̥͈̦̩͙̠̩ͦͨt̛̘̹͚̖̩͘҉ͨ̓̌́ ̱̦̞̺̯͕͏́̊́̉̅͌ͪ̍ͮ̚m̛͖͚ͬ̓͟o͙̦͕͏҉͐͛ͥͨ̃̑̇̒̿͘r̦͉̲̲̻̮̠̥̔̀ͫ͑̍̔͂͢f̴̻̰̅͂̓ ̢̥̠̮̫̯̹̻̈́͟e̵̙̞͖̮͍ͨ̾͑̔e̙̠̞̼̭̳̔̑ͨ͊ͤ͊h̤̭͔̤ͦ͌̂̆̽t̩̦͛͗ͪ̌̾̈ͪ͂͝ ͇̪͍̣̈̐ͣ̔ͦͫ͆͠ñ̜̘͙͙͖̣͗͗̽ó̢̜̣̪̗̭̗͚̅͂ͬ̎̎m̧̛͚̫̖͌̑͋̉͒m̻͎̠̺̙̲̲̦͍͝҉ͫ͒ͨͫ͐ũ͕̻̣̼͒ͨ̒̅̍̍̂̍͡͡ś͉̞̙̫̓͊̎̕̚ ̨̝̣͔̭̿͂͟i
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    ̛̩̞̫̪̬̾̊̎̌̕
    ̴̡̣̻̹ͥ͐̍̔
    ̶͔̥̫̺͛͂ͯ̿͗̈́̓ͧ̔͞!̢͉̤̳̳̯͙̘̭̉͐ͥ̿!̗͓͏̔͒̍̂̾̀!̡̻̘ͯͤͧͭ̑̉̃ͬ͡!̲̖̪̱̻͖͈̓̏̈́̂̆̚͡ͅ!̖̘̺̽̌͑ͣ̓̑̈ͫĄ̙͎̫̥̯͚̟̱͛ͥͨ̏̾̂͛ͅH̡̨̜̭̱ͪͅA̴̙̹̤҉̴ͨH̤͙̯͙̺̪͙̩̒ͨ̄̔̓̐̔̌̎̕Á̢͙͎͍̮̮̥̮̿̈́̽̆͆ͣ̿ͯ͢H̺̩̠͋̔ͫ͝A̝̤͊̚H̛̭̣҉͗ͪ͌̽͂U̶̸͍̤̐̓ͧͦM̵̢̳͓͓̯͉̻̤̘͐̅
    ̡̙̬̭͚̳͏͂͒̈̆
    ̦́̂͠.͍̖̖̠͇͏̄̇͠y̶̖̞̮͓͕̳̰̘ͨͬ̅̈́c͕͖̹̠ͅ͏҉̸̉͒̒̑ͣͫ̈͑ň͇̠͔͕͕̬̘̘͍̄͒͊̊̕a̬̤͍̝̙͕ͤ̂ͤͥ̈ͪ̚m͍̖̳҉̶ͣͪͮ̍̓ọ̱̠͔̙̗͑̑̑ͮ̑ͮͩr̡̝̙͈͇̣͉̥̘̆ͦͦ͗ͯ̑ͯ͘͝c̶̻͉͖̫͖͚͓̙̺̽͐ͤ̐͆͘ẽ̦̣̱̠̱͢ń͔̞̟͓͂̿͘͢ ̡̨͕̣͙͓̥̘̤̤̾̋͋͆̎͟m̫̮͏̧̾́ͩ̄̇͌ͫǔ̞͙̤͙̹̟͗ͪ͆̆r̢͓͓̠͍̩̥̳̓͊̍̈́͊̚͜ͅo̙̣͏́̎̆̈́ͣͦ̈͗f̷̵̟͌̑̏ ̷̺̝͍̥͍̺̳̩͗͆̽̎͢͞r̨̰̤̹̾͗ͥ̿̈͜ͅǫ̯̪̆̊h̥͓̻͎ͫ͋͊ͨ̾̔͞b̪̠̪̖͇̫̭͈͉ͫ͊͐ͧ̀͆̄ͤ̀͢ą̪͙̺͓̏͑͆͠͞ ̖̬̲̙̫̻̰͛͊̂ͦ̈́́ͪ̚͠o̭̱͕̤͓̠̒̆͂͌ͦͮ͘͠ȟ̨̗̲̪̳̹ͤͨͮ͋̅̾͜w̶̡͖͖̩̫͙̌ͯ̽
    ̗̥͙͈̱̘̘͎͢ͅ҉̀͆̎̌͆̐̂
    ̮̭̩͕̫̂̿̊̾͌͞ë̶͎͎͓̞͙̪̼͇̋͋͊ͮ͑ͣ̚̚͟s̩̃̾o̲̩͚͈̗ͥͯ̅h̫͔̲̻̼͚́̏͋͛ͮ̌͐̂ͮ̕t̯̳̗̾̊̇ͧ̅̿͌͒̆͜ͅ ͇̝͕͇͎̖̭̺́̏͆̃͐ǵ̸̪̹͔͚͈̥̠̍̐n̴̡̥͓̩͇͔̺ͧ̊̓̏̇̉̿͠ō̷̱͇͑͋̓̒m͉͖͔ͭ̔͛̃ͦ̋a̢̤̹͉ͨ̌͊̅̓͌̏̀͞ ̶̶̢̥̳̠͓̆ͮ̂ͪç̵̫͕̺͈̜͇͙͇̖̾̓ͤͮ̾̒̆ͧͥo̶̟͉͈̮̹̮͈͍̯̓̏͢v̯̭̺͈̹̞͓̝͏͗͒ͦ̚ȧ̡̳̤̙̦͇́̎ͤ͠ͅh̷̢͈͈͖͙̺̒̎͜ ̵͚͏̐̈́̓͐k̜͌̎ͪ͐̈́ͨả̼̙̥̭̖͗ͤ̈̓͐̿͢ȇ̺̝̝͎̱̭͎͊ͤ̑͊ͫ͂̄r̺̥̦̗͓̭͉͕̎̌̐ͯ̉͌ͨ̒͢w͙͓̖ͨ ̸̴̸̞̱̔ͧo̯̳҉̢ͤ̈̌͋̏͑̋͟t̸̢͐̌̉͆ͦ̂̋ͤ̽ͅ
    ̡̳̣̠̭̏͛͒̿̽̋̚͞͝
    ̷̶̱͈̯̎́̓̓ͬ.̵͇͆͛ͤ̀̀̆̉̚͟͝s̙ͨ̋̋͌͗͞m͉҉̇ͮu̙͚ͨͨ͌̍͝ŕ͖͇̖̳̩̺͙͒ͬ͆̇ǫ͖̯̱̦̳̉̎͋̿͂͗f̣̈ͪͯ̅̽͜ ̷̻́͋ͬ̒ͯ͑͋s͚̘͏͊ͥͯͥ͠ȉ̢̟̬͎̜̦͓̤̼͛̃ͨͧͨ͆h̸̼̯̪ͨ̂ͧ́ͨ̑̑ͤt̹̱̱̝̭̮̐̃ ̷͔̱̫̬͙ͯ͐ͩ̽ͭ̏͗͒f̬̖̦̂̅͆͑̈́̾͐̚ͅò̸͕̝͆ͣ͒ͩ̾̅̈́̽ ̳̼͖̬͈̺́̾̔ͩs̪̥̻͎̫̗̩͍͞҉ͭ͋̑̃̂ͬ̏͗͘h̦̘̟̗͉͡҉̃̊͌͐̂͠ţ̖̳͈͎̲͖̟̒̂ͧ͟͝ͅp̢̜̫͖̥̼̲͖͖͢ͅ҉̾̊̒̆e̶͇͙͉̍͐ͭ̚d͚̭̋̚͟͠ ̢̻̜̱̣̜͗̀̎̉è͎͚̼̪͂͂̈ͧ̍h̢̟̥͈̦̩͙̠̩ͦͨt̛̘̹͚̖̩͘҉ͨ̓̌́ ̱̦̞̺̯͕͏́̊́̉̅͌ͪ̍ͮ̚m̛͖͚ͬ̓͟o͙̦͕͏҉͐͛ͥͨ̃̑̇̒̿͘r̦͉̲̲̻̮̠̥̔̀ͫ͑̍̔͂͢f̴̻̰̅͂̓ ̢̥̠̮̫̯̹̻̈́͟e̵̙̞͖̮͍ͨ̾͑̔e̙̠̞̼̭̳̔̑ͨ͊ͤ͊h̤̭͔̤ͦ͌̂̆̽t̩̦͛͗ͪ̌̾̈ͪ͂͝ ͇̪͍̣̈̐ͣ̔ͦͫ͆͠ñ̜̘͙͙͖̣͗͗̽ó̢̜̣̪̗̭̗͚̅͂ͬ̎̎m̧̛͚̫̖͌̑͋̉͒m̻͎̠̺̙̲̲̦͍͝҉ͫ͒ͨͫ͐ũ͕̻̣̼͒ͨ̒̅̍̍̂̍͡͡ś͉̞̙̫̓͊̎̕̚ ̨̝̣͔̭̿͂͟i

̫̱͚͎̙͓͋̈́͊ͩ͊ͩ͗͠.̵̧͔̥̖͉̞̙̜͊̈́͊̂̑̃ͬͤ́͞s̡̫̳̝͉̯ͩ̑͠͝ú͓͓͂ͬͥ́͟į̵͆̌ͣ҉̘̬̯͈͇̣̪̬n̘̫̙ͧͫ͌̚e͍̖͎̬̞̠̐̓́ͥ͂̎́g͗͑҉̙͈̰̫̫̰̺ͅͅ ̲̪̘̪̩͚̯̀̅̉̇ͪ̂̔̔͘l̳͎͔͓͈̗̘͖ͭ̇̃́a̡͒͑ͧ͐͟҉̫̼͕̮ċ̨̘̙̺͍̈ͬͪ̓ͯͤ͌ͅͅi̵͉̪̟̖̭̼̳͑͆̐ͪ̔ͭ̋̔̕͝l̵̷͇̝͇̤͕͂̑̃ͭ̂̿͘o̹̦̝̘̹̼̣̦̳͊͌́͜b̹̬̳̯̦̲̝͕̒̌̇͢ͅa̤̲̫ͧ̑ͅị̹̜̝̖͎̼̗̑̔̇ͣ̏ͫ̾ͨͮͅd̷̶̩̲̮̦̯̖ͮͬ͐̿̇͐͑̚̕ ̥̱͉̱̙̊̊̐͗͋͌͗ͦ͞u̲̣͓̦̹̇̌̽ͅȍ̂ͤ̌̓̐̀͡҉̤͕̳̪͎̣̯͢Y̨͚̼̰͖̹͙̣̹̎ͬ͆ͨ̃ͮ̎ͅ
    ̢̩̠ͬ̈́͋ͯ͆ͨ̈́̕
    ̭̬͎̝̺̑ͭ͜͞.͑ͦ̍͗̔̔ͥ̐̈́͏̺̱̰̞̼̘̜́ṫ̤̬̮̯̳̺̼̙͛͠s̷̢͕̅̄̑ę̛̤̪̣̗̹͉̭͙ͥr̙̯̠ͮͨ̚̕͝e̵̡̹̫̝͈̬̱̘̮̘̿̐͒͗̔͂̐̿t̶̪̯̰͎͎͎̦̹͎͒̀͞n̫̬̗̘̳̋̈̈́̓ͤ͊̅͟͠i̴̻̩͚ͨ͂͌̓͋ͪ̈̍̀ ̮̼̗̄̊̆̓̌̽̕͝͡g͂̅͛ͭ̓̍͗̔̾҉̧̧̣̣̳̜͕̙̭̦n̢͓͇̟̰̾̏͐ͭ͗̒͘ị̧̹̱̹̝͎͍̪̘͋̃͐d̨̝̭͙͖̣͖ͮ̊͊ͬ̉̎͋͗̑͞u̗̘̳̓ͬͪͦ̃ͧ̓́́l̏ͭ͑ͬͯ̔̓̈́̊҉҉̳̱̟̪͍̼c̻͈̻̥̳̼̰͙ͮ̍ͥ͑͘͟͡n̺̻̝̳̭̬̆ͫ̂̔̚i̸̧͔̩̘͔͎̻͛̂̚ ̙͕̥̘̫͉̦̂͒̆̃̓̌ͧ̚l̘͚̻͇̭̙͋̕ḷ̝̱̪̣̞̦̿ͮ̆̾ͨ̔͡u͓̹̟͙̟̞͇̮ͩ̎́ͬͪ̆ͬ̀͠f̦͎̬͙̳̪̳̓̎̽̒̌̇ͣ̇͊ ̫͈͎ͫͥ̍͂ͮͩͨn̩̘̪̜͕̣̗̬ͦ͊͐ͧ̕i͖̫̪̝̣̊ͯ́ͥ̍͆̓ͅ ̵̝̻̟͕̬͔̀ͩ̿ͫͅk͓ͮ͛̓̏ͣ͠ç̳̆̍ͯ̽̍͆͞â̝̣̳͔͑͘̕b̛̭̖ͤ͂̅̋ ̴͔̜͖͓̗̮̼̗̳͐ͭ̽̐ͦ͐͢͡t̸̮̤̼͉̱̮͔̔̋̓͡i̙͍͕̠͒̀̃̍̍̅͜͜ ̴ͧ̏́̑҉҉̻̫̝̗̠̭y̥̲ͮ͗͡ȧ͒ͮ́͏̩̰̰̤͠p̛͉̥̫ͪ̐̅ͨ̔̄ͦͮ ̙̦͎͇̗̥̓͆ͫ̄ͣ̑o̵̺͈̔̍͠ͅṫ̐̀̓̽̈̋̅͏̰͉ ̹̗̟̼ͩ͑͗́͑͐̋u̯͒̅͛̍̽̌̌̆́̚o͍̗̝̤̬̯̅y͇̤ͭ̒̋ͮ́ ̙̻̰̜̩̈́̓̉̅̐ͫ̔̎̚ͅe̸̢̼͉̬̭͉̤͖̣̮ͯ͜k̤͎̼̝̮͉̯̫̳ͪͧ͌̚ỉ̶͈̃͊̓̌͑̚͟lͩ̈̉̉ͩ҉̣̱̼̮ ͇͚̉ͮ̓̉ͯd̰̟̬̣̺̟ͭͤͫ̎̏̐̚̕͟͢'͚̤̬̫͔̜̗͉̓̋̃̂͊͗͆̚I̧͎̫̟̣̩͂̐͋ͧͩ̋͌̑́
    ̶̞̝̯̘̪͚̘͓͆̈
    ̤̰̏́.̧̧͇͈͍̑ͤͦ͝ȩ̦̙͎̜̗̐̐́m̹͙̣̤͉̟̮̘ͥ̃ͭ ̈̃͂͒͑̃͆̅̓҉̪̺͇͇̳m̝̻͎̦͔̫̥̯͋͊̀̅̋ȯ̤͈̝̥̺̳͆̒r̭͍̭̺͖̰̝̄ͮ̓ͧ̀͡ͅf̺̬͎͙̩͎̪̺̊͒̇ͯͫ͑͆̆͘ ̎͌̊̾̂̉ͫ͏͓͖̲̣͍̭̹̣ỷ̦̠͙̫̙̎̃͘a̳͓͑̎̊̏̓̏d̸̛̬̲̗̙͎̲̗̤̤ͣ͛ͪ ̺͉̙͕͒ͦ̀́y̟̓ͥ͘͘m̴̤̹̻̼͂̓ͫ̔͗̍̾̂͞ ̥̪͙̝̖̖̏͋ͩ̾̚f̱̻̜̣̈̇͘͢o̶̰͈͉͚ͭͨ̓ͬͬ̈́ͩͬ͢ ̧͈͔̱̪͚̥̹̄͂͋ͣͦͬͣ̽s̷̵̛͈͓̜̜ͥ̈e̵̖̞̺̭̣̺̮͎̼ͣͧ̎ͧ̽ͮͬt͖͈͛͐͆͑͛͒̂̄͠u̷̗̣͕̜̻̺̟̦̇ͭͧͩ̽̏͑̚͢n̘̳̙̬͍͔ͤ̓̊ͦ̀͌ͣ͆i͙̖̮̺̹̹̿̓̀͘͠ͅm̛̫͍͑͌̏ͫ̉́̒̆̉͜ ̷̡̫̞̦̮͖͇͙̦̝͆ͫ0̵̦̟͔̝̳̙̽̅͛̍͆̐͡1̨̬͙̱͓̞̰͎̭͚͊͋̕ ͉͙̬̝̩̣̞ͫ̔̿ͩͩ̋ͫk̻̠̳̼͍͛̆̑̃ͣ̈́͒̀ͅͅo̩̤̦͒̄ͮͩͧ̇ͣ̑̀͞o̸̯̥̫̺̪̽͊̀t̼̪̘̉͗̏͒͝ ̛͚̦̞̘̩͉͍ͫ̾ͥͬ̅ͫ̓t̻͙̯̪̓̎̆͑̊̐͒̂͘ş̶̩͍̭̳̥̫̗̇̏̐̃̐̊̏̒ͤ͟ͅǔ̬̳̜ͯ͊̽́̾̊̑͜jͭ҉̮̰̜̙̪̙ͅ ̉̔ͨͣ̉͐̽҉̛̼͖̻̗̳̣ų̪͔͎̞̣̫̲̃̐̿̕ͅͅo̡̙̞͉̖̍͋ͥ̔ͬ͐̎̾̚ͅY̨̛̩̬͚̣̤ͫͮ̐̚͜
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    edited March 2017
    Nimmanu wrote: »

B)

Mine looks like that, too, with my GTX 950 on a 32" monitor while I watch netflix at the same time on my 60" TV... I think you overpaid, Davey!

Well, I went from a GTX-740 to the 1060, so it was a big deal for me.
    B)
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    There is a bottomless pit down there!

ttckdi4ivex6.png
    What did you have to gain when doing this, now spammers know how to destroy a thread.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    edited March 2017

Great. Now we have another annoying spamming trend.

Thank you very much...

• kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    Skope wrote: »

Thank you very much...

Yup. It's whatshername again. Bring me the flamethrower tank and @phantomfinch 's playground adress, @Kouji_San .
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited March 2017
    Sure go ahead, make sure to melt SnowballSniper snowballs as well!

Also @Comprox @Foxy might it be possible to DISABLE HTML inside posts :worried:

ugh let me guess, olds posts (before vanilla) are converted to HTML?
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    kingkuma wrote: »

Thank you very much...

Yup. It's whatshername again. Bring me the flamethrower tank and @phantomfinch 's playground adress, @Kouji_San .

Got really confused then, but then I realised you probably meant the dancing girls bellow, otherwise I have no idea what you meant by "playground"
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members

Thank you very much...

Got really confused then, but then I realised you probably meant the dancing girls bellow, otherwise I have no idea what you meant by "playground"

No - I meant the fish - girl thing you posted. As for the playground - "West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days."

Thank you very much...

No - I meant the fish - girl thing you posted. As for the playground - "West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days."

u18d3c746p73.png

• FluffersFluffers United States Join Date: 2015-05-22 Member: 204749Members

To be honest, I don't like how clear it makes the water looks, I like slightly cloudy water
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    ̛̩̞̫̪̬̾̊̎̌̕
    ̴̡̣̻̹ͥ͐̍̔
    ̡̙̬̭͚̳͏͂͒̈̆
    ̗̥͙͈̱̘̘͎͢ͅ҉̀͆̎̌͆̐̂
    ̡̳̣̠̭̏͛͒̿̽̋̚͞͝

̫̱͚͎̙͓͋̈́͊ͩ͊ͩ͗͠.̵̧͔̥̖͉̞̙̜͊̈́͊̂̑̃ͬͤ́͞s̡̫̳̝͉̯ͩ̑͠͝ú͓͓͂ͬͥ́͟į̵͆̌ͣ҉̘̬̯͈͇̣̪̬n̘̫̙ͧͫ͌̚e͍̖͎̬̞̠̐̓́ͥ͂̎́g͗͑҉̙͈̰̫̫̰̺ͅͅ ̲̪̘̪̩͚̯̀̅̉̇ͪ̂̔̔͘l̳͎͔͓͈̗̘͖ͭ̇̃́a̡͒͑ͧ͐͟҉̫̼͕̮ċ̨̘̙̺͍̈ͬͪ̓ͯͤ͌ͅͅi̵͉̪̟̖̭̼̳͑͆̐ͪ̔ͭ̋̔̕͝l̵̷͇̝͇̤͕͂̑̃ͭ̂̿͘o̹̦̝̘̹̼̣̦̳͊͌́͜b̹̬̳̯̦̲̝͕̒̌̇͢ͅa̤̲̫ͧ̑ͅị̹̜̝̖͎̼̗̑̔̇ͣ̏ͫ̾ͨͮͅd̷̶̩̲̮̦̯̖ͮͬ͐̿̇͐͑̚̕ ̥̱͉̱̙̊̊̐͗͋͌͗ͦ͞u̲̣͓̦̹̇̌̽ͅȍ̂ͤ̌̓̐̀͡҉̤͕̳̪͎̣̯͢Y̨͚̼̰͖̹͙̣̹̎ͬ͆ͨ̃ͮ̎ͅ
    ̢̩̠ͬ̈́͋ͯ͆ͨ̈́̕
    ̭̬͎̝̺̑ͭ͜͞.͑ͦ̍͗̔̔ͥ̐̈́͏̺̱̰̞̼̘̜́ṫ̤̬̮̯̳̺̼̙͛͠s̷̢͕̅̄̑ę̛̤̪̣̗̹͉̭͙ͥr̙̯̠ͮͨ̚̕͝e̵̡̹̫̝͈̬̱̘̮̘̿̐͒͗̔͂̐̿t̶̪̯̰͎͎͎̦̹͎͒̀͞n̫̬̗̘̳̋̈̈́̓ͤ͊̅͟͠i̴̻̩͚ͨ͂͌̓͋ͪ̈̍̀ ̮̼̗̄̊̆̓̌̽̕͝͡g͂̅͛ͭ̓̍͗̔̾҉̧̧̣̣̳̜͕̙̭̦n̢͓͇̟̰̾̏͐ͭ͗̒͘ị̧̹̱̹̝͎͍̪̘͋̃͐d̨̝̭͙͖̣͖ͮ̊͊ͬ̉̎͋͗̑͞u̗̘̳̓ͬͪͦ̃ͧ̓́́l̏ͭ͑ͬͯ̔̓̈́̊҉҉̳̱̟̪͍̼c̻͈̻̥̳̼̰͙ͮ̍ͥ͑͘͟͡n̺̻̝̳̭̬̆ͫ̂̔̚i̸̧͔̩̘͔͎̻͛̂̚ ̙͕̥̘̫͉̦̂͒̆̃̓̌ͧ̚l̘͚̻͇̭̙͋̕ḷ̝̱̪̣̞̦̿ͮ̆̾ͨ̔͡u͓̹̟͙̟̞͇̮ͩ̎́ͬͪ̆ͬ̀͠f̦͎̬͙̳̪̳̓̎̽̒̌̇ͣ̇͊ ̫͈͎ͫͥ̍͂ͮͩͨn̩̘̪̜͕̣̗̬ͦ͊͐ͧ̕i͖̫̪̝̣̊ͯ́ͥ̍͆̓ͅ ̵̝̻̟͕̬͔̀ͩ̿ͫͅk͓ͮ͛̓̏ͣ͠ç̳̆̍ͯ̽̍͆͞â̝̣̳͔͑͘̕b̛̭̖ͤ͂̅̋ ̴͔̜͖͓̗̮̼̗̳͐ͭ̽̐ͦ͐͢͡t̸̮̤̼͉̱̮͔̔̋̓͡i̙͍͕̠͒̀̃̍̍̅͜͜ ̴ͧ̏́̑҉҉̻̫̝̗̠̭y̥̲ͮ͗͡ȧ͒ͮ́͏̩̰̰̤͠p̛͉̥̫ͪ̐̅ͨ̔̄ͦͮ ̙̦͎͇̗̥̓͆ͫ̄ͣ̑o̵̺͈̔̍͠ͅṫ̐̀̓̽̈̋̅͏̰͉ ̹̗̟̼ͩ͑͗́͑͐̋u̯͒̅͛̍̽̌̌̆́̚o͍̗̝̤̬̯̅y͇̤ͭ̒̋ͮ́ ̙̻̰̜̩̈́̓̉̅̐ͫ̔̎̚ͅe̸̢̼͉̬̭͉̤͖̣̮ͯ͜k̤͎̼̝̮͉̯̫̳ͪͧ͌̚ỉ̶͈̃͊̓̌͑̚͟lͩ̈̉̉ͩ҉̣̱̼̮ ͇͚̉ͮ̓̉ͯd̰̟̬̣̺̟ͭͤͫ̎̏̐̚̕͟͢'͚̤̬̫͔̜̗͉̓̋̃̂͊͗͆̚I̧͎̫̟̣̩͂̐͋ͧͩ̋͌̑́
    ̶̞̝̯̘̪͚̘͓͆̈
    ̤̰̏́.̧̧͇͈͍̑ͤͦ͝ȩ̦̙͎̜̗̐̐́m̹͙̣̤͉̟̮̘ͥ̃ͭ ̈̃͂͒͑̃͆̅̓҉̪̺͇͇̳m̝̻͎̦͔̫̥̯͋͊̀̅̋ȯ̤͈̝̥̺̳͆̒r̭͍̭̺͖̰̝̄ͮ̓ͧ̀͡ͅf̺̬͎͙̩͎̪̺̊͒̇ͯͫ͑͆̆͘ ̎͌̊̾̂̉ͫ͏͓͖̲̣͍̭̹̣ỷ̦̠͙̫̙̎̃͘a̳͓͑̎̊̏̓̏d̸̛̬̲̗̙͎̲̗̤̤ͣ͛ͪ ̺͉̙͕͒ͦ̀́y̟̓ͥ͘͘m̴̤̹̻̼͂̓ͫ̔͗̍̾̂͞ ̥̪͙̝̖̖̏͋ͩ̾̚f̱̻̜̣̈̇͘͢o̶̰͈͉͚ͭͨ̓ͬͬ̈́ͩͬ͢ ̧͈͔̱̪͚̥̹̄͂͋ͣͦͬͣ̽s̷̵̛͈͓̜̜ͥ̈e̵̖̞̺̭̣̺̮͎̼ͣͧ̎ͧ̽ͮͬt͖͈͛͐͆͑͛͒̂̄͠u̷̗̣͕̜̻̺̟̦̇ͭͧͩ̽̏͑̚͢n̘̳̙̬͍͔ͤ̓̊ͦ̀͌ͣ͆i͙̖̮̺̹̹̿̓̀͘͠ͅm̛̫͍͑͌̏ͫ̉́̒̆̉͜ ̷̡̫̞̦̮͖͇͙̦̝͆ͫ0̵̦̟͔̝̳̙̽̅͛̍͆̐͡1̨̬͙̱͓̞̰͎̭͚͊͋̕ ͉͙̬̝̩̣̞ͫ̔̿ͩͩ̋ͫk̻̠̳̼͍͛̆̑̃ͣ̈́͒̀ͅͅo̩̤̦͒̄ͮͩͧ̇ͣ̑̀͞o̸̯̥̫̺̪̽͊̀t̼̪̘̉͗̏͒͝ ̛͚̦̞̘̩͉͍ͫ̾ͥͬ̅ͫ̓t̻͙̯̪̓̎̆͑̊̐͒̂͘ş̶̩͍̭̳̥̫̗̇̏̐̃̐̊̏̒ͤ͟ͅǔ̬̳̜ͯ͊̽́̾̊̑͜jͭ҉̮̰̜̙̪̙ͅ ̉̔ͨͣ̉͐̽҉̛̼͖̻̗̳̣ų̪͔͎̞̣̫̲̃̐̿̕ͅͅo̡̙̞͉̖̍͋ͥ̔ͬ͐̎̾̚ͅY̨̛̩̬͚̣̤ͫͮ̐̚͜

• Hammy2211Hammy2211 Join Date: 2016-10-18 Member: 223218Members

Thank you very much...

As a note, that was Papi from Monster Musume. She's a harpy. Just wanted to put some of my very specific expertise to use. :P
    Hammy2211 wrote: »

Thank you very much...

As a note, that was Papi from Monster Musume. She's a harpy. Just wanted to put some of my very specific expertise to use. :P

*notices fellow fan*
    OwO
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    ̛̩̞̫̪̬̾̊̎̌̕
    ̴̡̣̻̹ͥ͐̍̔
    ̡̙̬̭͚̳͏͂͒̈̆
    ̗̥͙͈̱̘̘͎͢ͅ҉̀͆̎̌͆̐̂
    ̡̳̣̠̭̏͛͒̿̽̋̚͞͝

Why can't you just put this information into spoiler tags that people can reveal if they wish, rather than this "Oh look at me, look what I can do!" nonsense :D