cyclops help please

tyrostyros Join Date: 2016-10-18 Member: 223213Members
Hi I have bought the Cyclops pressure compensator unit that says the Cyclops is good for 900 ms
but when i go below 200 I still get the message you are to low and must rise up above 200.
please tell me what I am doing wrong,
by the way love the game.
sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Comments

• MiralityMirality New Zealand Join Date: 2016-08-05 Member: 221004Members
    1. Have you actually installed the compensator in the upgrade console inside the cyclops?
    2. Do you have your Seamoth docked inside? (If so, you'll get the warning, but your Seamoth will be ok as long as you don't undock it while deep.)
  • tyrostyros Join Date: 2016-10-18 Member: 223213Members
    Hi thank-you for your time ,so I am OK in the Cyclops to go deeper than 200 ms ,but don't use the seamoth or swim myself until I upgrade them as well.so to recap ....the warning is for the docked seamoth and not the Cyclops.wow can I really go 900 ms in a Cyclops .I am trying to upgrade the suit at the moment but getting blood oil is a lot of fun.lol
    thanks again.........................will be back online tomorrow.bye for now
  • MiralityMirality New Zealand Join Date: 2016-08-05 Member: 221004Members
    You can go outside yourself in any depth, although your oxygen depletes faster than normal when you're deep unless you have a rebreather equipped in your helmet slot. It's only the subs that have hard depth limits.
    Hi
    I had no idea that i could go outside to any depth.that's very useful info.
    I have just started to upgrade my suit to the reinforced one .
    today i will try for nine hundred mts in the Cyclops as it should survive lol.
    just need to find somewhere that deep .ha ha.
    such a fun game already hope it makes it into the full release .
    I think the game has a lot more to offer than no mans sky ,i found that boring
    very quickly ,subnautica just seems to get better.
    Im still struggling to get inside the crashed ship but will persevere .
    Once again thanks for your help its much appreciated.

Tyros
  • MrRoarkeMrRoarke Join Date: 2016-05-16 Member: 216830Members
    Glad you're enjoying it man. Take your cyclops on a loop all the way around the Aurora and see what you find.
    Hi guys
    I just hit 880 mts in my Cyclops with no apparent problems ,how cool is that .
    With the reinforced diving suit it was awesome.
    I will do a full search of the area around the crashed ship over the weekend.
    Do I need the exosuit thingy to get in to the crashed ship .
    I have made a stasis gun hoping to shoot any bosses i find lol.
    Thanks again for the help guys will be getting back to you all soon
    with more Questions hope i dont bug you to much.
  • MrRoarkeMrRoarke Join Date: 2016-05-16 Member: 216830Members
    No worries dude. It's good for us old guys to see new guys getting into and enjoying everything for the first time.

You don't need the PRAWN to get into the Aurora. You will need a propulsion cannon to explore the whole thing, but the Aurora is a place you'll have to visit more than once after you've obtained different pieces of equipment.
    Hi guys
    I got the prawn suit from the crashed ship and that led to a radio signal.
    followed that up and ended up with the moonpool blue prints.
    So now I am relocating my base a bit deeper to enable construction on said moonpool.
    I am wondering if that will allow me to repair the prawn suit ,I had a fight with a huge snake like creature.
    Came away with 12% health.
    I did not kill the snaky thing but I think I spoiled its day.....lol.
    Right where did i put my stash of titanium.
    Hope your all having fun. I will let you know how the moonpool building goes.
    Thanks and bye for now.
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    Moonpool unfortunately doesn't repair, though it will recharge your prawn. You can make a tool to repair, but it takes a little tangling with crash fish.
    Use crash powder to make welder.