SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME!

JustBurnItAllJustBurnItAll Wisconsin Join Date: 2016-09-27 Member: 222658Members
Is ANYBODY else playing the XBOX version of Subnautica experiencing a gamebreaking bug where ALL lootable entities ( fish, minerals in all forms, blueprints, fragments, etc.) disappear entirely after an hour or so of playtime? If I save the game, exit the game completely and come back on the fauna and minerals will reappear, but the blueprints and fragments not. However, after about 10 mins EVERYTHING will disappear again. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, deleted my local saved data and synced SN to the cloud in case the data was corrupt, started 5 new games to try to "break the cycle" and even sunk to such stupidity as , after exiting out of the game and coming back on, saving AGAIN as soon as I see the fish have reappeared and exiting out again to see if, perhaps, it would " stick ". NOTHING works. NOTHING. And what makes matters worse I can't get ANY comfirmation from the devs OR the community that , yes, this is happening elswhere. Looking at the forums, Youtube or elsewhere have yielded me very vague, if not zero answers or confirmation of the bug. To me this is one of the biggest bugs currently on XBOX SN , as you cannot feed, hydrate or even progress due to the lack of food, materials and blueprints and yet I can find next to NOTHING on the matter. Now, obviously I love this game. Why else would I have tried so many ways to "fix" things on my end and to find answers on the matter. Heck , this is the 3rd time I've come here BEGGING for some sort of response. Also, I'm no stranger to early access games and the onslaught of infuriating bugs that can follow, so I understand that these things occur....ALOT. But, what I'm NOT used to is the utter lack of information or response about one so big. I mean , this goes beyond random flashing lights, sound loops or the occasional invisible copper chunk( which I didn't even know was a thing...lol). Anyway, I'm just asking....no, BEGGING someone, ANYONE to confirm that they, too, are experiencing this. PLEASE?! LOL....I won't even request information as to whether or not it will be fixed or when.......although, that would be REALLY nice. I just want to know if it's happening elsewhere. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and ANY response on the matter will be sooooooooo welcomed! Thanks again!

Comments

• Slim360Slim360 Austria Join Date: 2016-09-02 Member: 221992Members
    Usualy a complete reboot of the console should fix the problem. Had the problem some time ago. But since about 30 hours playtime no more again.
  • VespertinestarVespertinestar UK Join Date: 2016-08-14 Member: 221286Members
    A lot of people have this issue to some extent or another. I've had it happen to me numerous times. As Slim says, usually a complete reboot works. Quit to dashboard, close Subnautica, load up something else like Netflix. Boot up Subnautica again and load your save file. Everything should be back to normal. At this point it's just something you have to deal with every now and then :)
  • JustBurnItAllJustBurnItAll Wisconsin Join Date: 2016-09-27 Member: 222658Members
    Then you are EXTREMELY lucky cuz, like everything else, I've tried this several times and it eventually always ends the same way...EVERYTHING consumable/lootable disapearing....
    But, thank you for at least responding!