moonpool rotation

gunmetal563gunmetal563 Join Date: 2015-09-30 Member: 208239Members
not sure if its a bug or the way its so post to be but I cant rotate my moonpool when building, it would be nice to do especially when building around topography I don't want to destroy

lfpa522uzs0p.jpg

Comments

• v497_vesperv497_vesper Join Date: 2016-08-21 Member: 221558Members
    edited August 2016
    I second that, whenever I build my moonpool I would reposition the moonpool so the Seamoth Modification station faces the seamoth front so I can see the colours change; the thing is though that I cannot remember if we could ever rotate the Moonpool originally
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    We've never been able to rotate the moonpool. The ability to do so would be a great "ideas & suggestions" thread if it isn't already.
  • MrRoarkeMrRoarke Join Date: 2016-05-16 Member: 216830Members
    I would love to be able to rotate it. I have traditionally built the modification station on the side of the seamoth where the access panel is...shorter walk to install mods and hop in and leave. I do like seeing it from the front, too, though. Sill. It'd be nice to have it rotatable.
  • FathomFathom Earth Join Date: 2016-07-01 Member: 219405Members
    I think they just want to get the docking/undocking animations right before they start to rotate all of it.
  • CaptainRonCaptainRon Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219569Members
    It's tied to your placement of the foundation (like the scanner room and ladders), always been like that... so definitely goes into ideas and suggestions for getting those 3 to rotate like the rest of the buildings.