The Importance of the Experimental Branch

DagothUrDagothUr Florida Join Date: 2016-07-12 Member: 220125Members
Remember if you want to help the developers it pays to run the experimental version of the game whenever possible. After all, the stable branch is called that because they've already worked all most of the bugs out of it. It's experimental where the bugs are found and reported by you, the beta testers loyal players. Every F8 you submit is another bug squashed and another step into making this a complete & finished game.

I honestly have to compliment the devs of this game, too (and I'm a very hard-to-please critic by nature). I've been seeing updates to this game at least once a day, usually more (I think the record is four updates in a single day). This includes weekends. As far as I can tell the devs here are robots. They clearly don't sleep or take days off. Again, very impressed.

:smiley:

Comments

• RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    edited July 2016
    I came for the graphics, i stayed for the Dev team! :smiley:

Theyre not a big team in fact (around 20 only if i recall?) yet they are able to pull out amazing stuff and update the game very often, which is rather impressive to say the least.Also, theyre very active on the forums/Discord channel to keep us, the players (and fans :smiley: ) informed on whats going up right now and in the near future.

Huge kudos to them all! Keep up the good work guys, youre doing awesome!