Are the beds in experimental yet?

ElCabongElCabong Houston, Tx Join Date: 2016-01-23 Member: 211851Members
If they are, were are they?

It's my pet peeve, I set up this fantastic base and there's no place to sleep. I know the
don't do anything yet.

Comments

• drbrianzdrbrianz USA Join Date: 2016-05-02 Member: 216293Members
  • AstromancerAstromancer Texas Join Date: 2016-05-13 Member: 216713Members
    Yes, but my question is why did you ask here when you could have checked it out yourself?
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    Yes, but my question is why did you ask here when you could have checked it out yourself?

I think what he really want to know is where the fragment blueprints are located at.

I know that theres bedroom furnitures in the wreck located just under thesmall patch of islands straight East of the aurora. The exact location eludes me but its under 200m you'll need pressure upgrades to the Seamoth to reach there. also, there a reaper nearby you will need to be extra careful around there
  • ech0gh0stech0gh0st CA Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216637Members
    The fragments spawn randomly in the small wrecks that have the scattered boxes and not much huge metal chuncks
  • CaricaCarica US Join Date: 2016-03-28 Member: 214970Members
    I can sleep any where.... I'm more concerned about showers.... where do I wash out my swim suit after I use it for a toilet? I don't want to take it off outside... there's things out there that might try to make a part of me their lunch.... and speaking of a toilet.....
  • DefectiveDelfinDefectiveDelfin Planet earth Join Date: 2015-07-19 Member: 206262Members
    Right now the beds are in experimental.The bed can be used and will allow you to lie on it and look around with full animations.Though it does nothing at the moment,in the future,the devs will add the ability to skip nights/days while sleeping in the bed.

If im not mistaken,their fragments can be found in wrecks