Radios

That_Gaming_Guy1That_Gaming_Guy1 A Strange Water Planet Join Date: 2016-04-30 Member: 216198Members
Maybe a radio could be added and you maybe put in a link to a soundcloud/youtube thing and it plays the audio? or it could have songs pre-made for it.

Comments

• Captain_CartertonCaptain_Carterton Texas Join Date: 2015-12-05 Member: 209755Members
    I doubt that would ever happen (although that would be pretty cool to have XD) But you could always press Shift and Tab at the same time on steam to open up your steam browser and play music from there.
  • That_Gaming_Guy1That_Gaming_Guy1 A Strange Water Planet Join Date: 2016-04-30 Member: 216198Members
    I doubt that would ever happen (although that would be pretty cool to have XD) But you could always press Shift and Tab at the same time on steam to open up your steam browser and play music from there.

hmmmm i didn't actually know that. thanks! although pre-made music for it would be awesome too!
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    Maybe a radio could be added and you maybe put in a link to a soundcloud/youtube thing and it plays the audio? or it could have songs pre-made for it.

Maybe have it playing the game's soundtrack?
  • That_Gaming_Guy1That_Gaming_Guy1 A Strange Water Planet Join Date: 2016-04-30 Member: 216198Members

Maybe have it playing the game's soundtrack?

not a bad idea! However i get the game's soundtrack for free since i got the game in early access. anyone who gets it now before it fully releases gets the special edition for free!
  • tickeratickera Australia Join Date: 2016-05-06 Member: 216399Members
    What it needs to be, is for all people whop bought before full release (that's us) get access to the soundtrack on the radio. The devs already promised a copy of the soundtrack to people who bought before v1.0 so why not put it on a radio?
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    tickera wrote: »
    What it needs to be, is for all people whop bought before full release (that's us) get access to the soundtrack on the radio. The devs already promised a copy of the soundtrack to people who bought before v1.0 so why not put it on a radio?

Awesome! Soundtrack and Cute fish!
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    We need some proper Lazlo with Chatterbox