New Idea for devs/ BIRDS and EGGS

fierybonesfierybones Join Date: 2016-04-30 Member: 216190Members
I was on Subnautica just making fish tanks and putting fish in those tanks when a idea struck me. Why cant we have some sort of cage for birds. You are probably wondering how will you get eggs for birds, well the birds should be able to make nests on the 2 islands with like the tree leafs and branches and lay a couple eggs in there. maybe you could cook the eggs or/and fish eggs, but when you find the bird eggs you can grab them and put them in your cage... Just a suggestion... support.

Comments

• Alex_INFERNOAlex_INFERNO Russia, Moscow Join Date: 2016-03-09 Member: 214036Members
    edited April 2016
    For ideas here present a special section of forum. Did you miss it?
    About your idea - that birds not scanable and not grabable creatures - at least for now. I think people catch the birds for listening its songs. THIS birds singing like a peacock - ugly.. Eating eggs? for what? for me enough vegetables and fruits to survive. And not need to kill another lifes. IMHO
  • fierybonesfierybones Join Date: 2016-04-30 Member: 216190Members
    fair point but i think it would just be cool to have something other than fish around and i never said anything about scanning or grabbing the birds but rather there eggs