Any idea on when (or if) we will see a Co-Op?

Ohio_RockstarOhio_Rockstar USA Join Date: 2015-03-09 Member: 201863Members
I haven't seen anything other then a Multiplayer discussion.

I think 2 player Survival Co-Op would be perfect.

I would love to be able to build and explore with my kids.

(Sorry if there is a thread on this topic already. I haven't been on the Official forums for almost a year and a half and haven't seen much in the way of this idea since it was on the trello boards under the idea column. Which I see was removed. LOL.)

Anyone?

Comments

• InfecteddInfectedd Denmark Join Date: 2016-04-19 Member: 215947Members
    There is seriously a sticky thread in the forum where you created this post. Please, just take 5 minutes to look into it before making a new thread.
  • dashingbronzedashingbronze CA Join Date: 2015-05-31 Member: 205096Members
    I don't think Co-op will be coming out any time soon. I'm pretty sure one of the developers said that it would take them about 6 months to add a Co-op.
  • 5Raptorboy5Raptorboy Join Date: 2015-05-29 Member: 205021Members
    Currently, it's not in development. It will most likely be added a while after 1.0 for the same reasons that Don't starve had a hard time with multiplayer.
  • Ohio_RockstarOhio_Rockstar USA Join Date: 2015-03-09 Member: 201863Members
    edited April 2016
    Infectedd wrote: »
    There is seriously a sticky thread in the forum where you created this post. Please, just take 5 minutes to look into it before making a new thread.

Wow. Thats not rude at all?..
    Ill just ignore the fact that I stated (above) that i seen no such posts..
    (thanks for the help)

*edit
    I apologize. There actually is a post on multiplayer. I just found it. But its only on the main page not the sub page.
    My bad. Reading through now.
    I don't think Co-op will be coming out any time soon. I'm pretty sure one of the developers said that it would take them about 6 months to add a Co-op.

I believe they mentioned "multiplayer" not Co-Op.
    edited April 2016
    5Raptorboy wrote: »
    Currently, it's not in development. It will most likely be added a while after 1.0 for the same reasons that Don't starve had a hard time with multiplayer.

And.. the most positive answer thus far award goes to this guy! :smile: (serious BTW)
    Isnt Dont Starve a 2D/pseudo 3D game?
    (Not 3D)

Anyways. There seems to be a bunch of negativity floating around. Yikes. Please forgive me for being preoccupied with my family, working on vechicles, my dog, bills and children. As I dont have a lot of time to comb through pages of forum searches to read and find all the answers I seek.

I can only hope the next person to ask a question isn't greeted with the same type of negativity. Peace, Love, Namaste
    *edit
    I apologize. There actually is a post on multiplayer. I just found it. But its only on the main page not the sub page.
    My bad. Reading through now.
  • BobythebeeBobythebee France Join Date: 2016-03-09 Member: 214045Members
    I believe they mentioned "multiplayer" not Co-Op.

giphy.gif