Spinning around with no control in experimental build

nadvornmnadvornm Join Date: 2015-11-28 Member: 209576Members
edited November 2015 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
Hi,

I have a strange bug when I switch the game to the experimental build. It doesn't matter if I load an existing savegame or start a new one. As soon as loading finished I spawn at the correct place but I don't have any control over the camera anymore. The camera is just spinning clockwise looking straight up. It seems like I can still move around and jump. But not only the camera is spinning but also the menu.
The bug happened to me last week and also today. When I switch back to the general build everything works again.

Has anyone experienced this bug already? I didn't find anything similar on the forum

This is how it looks like:
6BD7036159BD1CCE53516F4A9A0E94550135BA37

Comments

• St_WinterSt_Winter us Join Date: 2015-11-28 Member: 209569Members
    Do you play or have a controller plugged into your computer? Does it have this problem with other games?

I had this issue on three games once, not all my games but just the three. Turns out my Logitec controller that was plugged in but not being used was messing with the game and I completely unplugged it to get it to stop. After some time it was patched and never had that problem again. I heard some other types of controllers have that same problem.
  • hugothesilverdragonhugothesilverdragon canad Join Date: 2015-11-30 Member: 209620Members
    no i haven't however if you fabricate to much it gets stuck in the animation of fabricating and cant fabricate any thing enles you turn off the game and it's happen so meany fucking times .