Lyeaux's Concept Arts

LyeauxLyeaux Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen Join Date: 2012-04-11 Member: 150249Members, Reinforced - Shadow
Hello divers,

i show you below my unfinished Subnautica concept art. It still needs many lighting conditions, like shadows, elaborations, as seen in the top left, detail, color, to create a great mood and atmosphere and place a playermodel to show the proportions. Threw my education i have not so much time at the moment and i was not able to continuing drawing. Before i post it in many month and the idea is getting uninteresting, i show you the current status.

[img]http://lyeaux.de/wp-content/uploads/Vakuum-Höhle-Subnautica-Concept-Art-1280x720.jpg[/img]

Using realistic physics in Subnautica water, it is possible to create a vacuum. This means: Caves that can be reached through a tunnel and contain air. This results in an exciting adventure in which you want to know how deep these caves are and what you will discovere on new flora and fauna. Exciting questions come up like: ,,Where is the air coming from in a cave deep below the sea?" ,,Where does this huge seashell comes from that stucks in the wall?" On the picture are new plants that cling on the cliff walls and on the ceiling: Vibrant tentacles that shimmer in mystical purple.

I have more ideas i like to draw and i will update the thread with new concept arts in the future.

Greetings

Dustin Kiba 'Lyeaux'

Comments