Motion sickness from opening and closing interior door.

Wiz33Wiz33 USA Join Date: 2015-09-01 Member: 207645Members
This is strange. I have no problem running around the base and operating vehicles but the head bobbing from opening and closing the interior door is giving me motion sickness. Please let us disable. Thanks.

Comments

• Astropig_gamerAstropig_gamer USA Join Date: 2015-08-31 Member: 207625Members
    Like the bulkhead doors? if thats the case they could probably add a menu option that disables the animation
  • NeskahNeskah United States of America Join Date: 2015-05-15 Member: 204513Members
    I'm a big fan of the animation, but I never thought about motion sickness. They should add an option that makes it so it still plays the same animation, but your head just keeps looking forward or something.
  • BloopBloop Germany Join Date: 2015-08-28 Member: 207553Members
    motion sickness is really bad. I have non in subnautica but in a few other games. It is not funny because it isnt just imagined - its hard reality, or soft if .... xD
  • tarektarek lebanon Join Date: 2015-04-10 Member: 203241Members
    say whatttttttttttttt
  • Duff_McDugginDuff_McDuggin Join Date: 2015-07-02 Member: 205964Members
    Click the door open or closed and close your eyes for a few seconds. Im understanding of physical alements and disabilities, but having to increase your coding time to accomodate a small percentage of a player base seems a bit ridiculous. This business of the world being expected to bend to an individuals needs or limitations is ridiculous. This doesnt work for me, you should change it so it does. May as well be telling them they have to add a certain element to make it more fun for your individual style of play. I would simply turn my head to the left or real ght briefly while the animation passes. Do you develope a million dollar pen that writes in zero G, or do you just use a pencil?
  • Astropig_gamerAstropig_gamer USA Join Date: 2015-08-31 Member: 207625Members
    Click the door open or closed and close your eyes for a few seconds. Im understanding of physical alements and disabilities, but having to increase your coding time to accomodate a small percentage of a player base seems a bit ridiculous. This business of the world being expected to bend to an individuals needs or limitations is ridiculous. This doesnt work for me, you should change it so it does. May as well be telling them they have to add a certain element to make it more fun for your individual style of play. I would simply turn my head to the left or real ght briefly while the animation passes. Do you develope a million dollar pen that writes in zero G, or do you just use a pencil?

dude chill asking for a disable button is not to much to ask many people probably have the same problem im sure the devs will be more than happy to help
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    Click the door open or closed and close your eyes for a few seconds.

Yeah make the player go out of their way to let them play a game without getting sick. Great idea m8