different spawning method

dorazdoraz italy Join Date: 2015-08-03 Member: 206724Members
(PREVOUSLY POSTED IN WRONG FORUM)i know this might not be the right place for this but the access at the Forum was blocked ( probably because of my Italian internet connection) ... So I'm sorry to bother you but I really wanted to ask if the team will add different types of spawning methods to creatures. Especially some trigger events like touching a special material or point of interest or reaching specific conditions in the game ( time, position, materials, story, game progress etc.). Although I found the "spawn at a specific zone" very interesting and most appropriate because of the suspense/anxiety that causes in the player and because of the biomes structure, i think that adding diffrent spawning methods for big creatures and monsters would be cool. An example might be the lava zone (or another dark and dangerous places as well) : if there will be a giant monster then it is not spawned randomly/zoneTriggered like the Reaper/s at the Aurora, but with something more similar to the firebird of Fantasia 2000

( minute 3.00 )
Sorry for my english -_- and thanks for making this game ... it's awesome and original. I can't wait to see the final product.