Can we build bases ON the Aurora or the Floater Island?

LagiacrusLagiacrus USA Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203475Members
I'd love to build there, if only to have a safe spot on the Aurora and a cool base on the island. Also, is the island in the EAV yet?

Comments

• sayerulzsayerulz oregon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203493Members
    Floater islands have been in the game a while, nothing new. And yes, you can build a base in them. Not sure about the Aurora though, I imagine it might bug out with the ship shaking, but I don't know.
  • gunny2684gunny2684 uk Join Date: 2015-05-06 Member: 204230Members
    you can build a base on the floater islands BUT if you save and quit on the island in your base you fall through, I don't know if its the same with the aurora
  • WrattsWratts The Sweet Surland Join Date: 2015-04-28 Member: 203906Members
    You currently can't build on top of or inside the Aurora. (I've tried both.) None of it counts as stable terrain for building.
  • NoTargetNoTarget Canada Join Date: 2015-05-04 Member: 204171Members
    Who looks at a flaming, shaking wreck that's constantly dripping molten metal, is infested with man killing crabs and surrounded by giant sea monsters and thinks ``Yeah that would make a good base``?
  • WrattsWratts The Sweet Surland Join Date: 2015-04-28 Member: 203906Members
    NoTarget wrote: »
    Who looks at a flaming, shaking wreck that's constantly dripping molten metal, is infested with man killing crabs and surrounded by giant sea monsters and thinks ``Yeah that would make a good base``?

Someone who is trying to break the game in experimental branch. :D