Natural Selection 2 : Fatal Error >> Press OK (after crash to window 7 -32bit)

2»

Comments

• IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    Done for now, basically, since those who have engine access to work on this issue are currently working on our new build machine and hit reg issues for the immediate time being.
    As soon as we are back on track, hopefully in another week or so, this issue can get some attention.
    It is definitely known by those with engine access, however, and is a top priority - so fear not. :)
  • krOozekrOoze Join Date: 2014-04-24 Member: 195593Members
    With all the changes, it may even fix itself with the new patch. :))
  • Perman12Perman12 Campuchia Join Date: 2015-01-31 Member: 201130Members
    IronHorse wrote: »
    Done for now, basically, since those who have engine access to work on this issue are currently working on our new build machine and hit reg issues for the immediate time being.
    As soon as we are back on track, hopefully in another week or so, this issue can get some attention.
    It is definitely known by those with engine access, however, and is a top priority - so fear not. :)

Yes THank you but please hurry for NS2 sake :)

edited March 2015
    Perman12 wrote: »

P/s : Red plug >> then press C mini-map i see icon of Aliens and Marine "freeze" >> next is my team "freeze" >> then crash
    BTW I forgot to post it. This is how it looks like for me for comparison, if you are considering in which thread to post your issues: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yitj9t0fhponah0/crash.avi?dl=1 Note the Windows error sound at the end. That's when the game crashes and shows the fatal error message.
    I think it is reasonable to think, this is duplicate of http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/136689/revenge-of-the-failed-to-allocate-bytes-crash/p2 . Mod: I propose closing my thread and continuing here.
  • Perman12Perman12 Campuchia Join Date: 2015-01-31 Member: 201130Members
    it cant be my network , because i can play other FPS online fine
    Perman12 wrote: »
    it cant be my network , because i can play other FPS online fine
    No one said it is. It is not for me either. But we both get the redplug before crash, don't we?