SEAMOTH Acclerating Crash

ns_insiderns_insider Join Date: 2007-09-30 Member: 62484Members, Reinforced - Shadow
hello folks,

i have a bug with my seamoth. If i try to get from 0 to top speed (or just faster) the game freezes and i only hear some sounds from creatures or other ambiente sounds ingame. I dont known if this is a know bug (i reported it several times now) or somethings wrong with my game.

But if i just hit the forward button to acclerate several times (i dont hold the w button down, just tap it and tap it) to get some speed, i can go for max. speed.
hope you can help me

x insider

Comments

• VahnkiljoyVahnkiljoy Texas Join Date: 2015-01-11 Member: 200765Members
    It's not really an accelerating but like you think, though, answer me this, are you running experimental graphics settings? If so, it helps confirm my suspicions about there being some strange memory leak or seamoth related bug that ONLY occurs in experimental graphics, as you can go forever everywhere in recommended settings.
  • SteveRockSteveRock Join Date: 2012-10-01 Member: 161215Members, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
    hmm it's interesting that this is related to accelerating..perhaps it's an FMOD sound issue...can you reproduce this? if so, send Subnautica_Data/output_log.txt to stevenan at gmail dot com
  • ns_insiderns_insider Join Date: 2007-09-30 Member: 62484Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Vahnkiljoy wrote: »
    It's not really an accelerating but like you think, though, answer me this, are you running experimental graphics settings? If so, it helps confirm my suspicions about there being some strange memory leak or seamoth related bug that ONLY occurs in experimental graphics, as you can go forever everywhere in recommended settings.

in all settings; with and without the experimental. i tried all graphic settings and i tried it with BETA and without beta.

SteveRock wrote: »
    hmm it's interesting that this is related to accelerating..perhaps it's an FMOD sound issue...can you reproduce this? if so, send Subnautica_Data/output_log.txt to stevenan at gmail dot com

yes, i can reproduce this. okay, i will do this :)
  • VahnkiljoyVahnkiljoy Texas Join Date: 2015-01-11 Member: 200765Members
    Weird, I can go all day long in recommended in the seamoth, but the second I throw it into experimental is when it starts crashing on me.