Hull Plates in Steam Inventories... When?

HughHugh CameramanSan Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
UPDATE (11 Nov 2014)

This issue should now be resolved. If you still cannot see your Hull Plate in your Steam Inventory, please ensure you filled out the Steam ID form on your Humble Download page. If you are sure you completed the form and cannot see your Hull Plate, feel free to make threads/post, and we will assist you.

ORIGINAL POST (31 Oct 2014)

Hi guys, oh boy! First I had to tell you Steam keys were a little delayed... Now... One of the members of our team has had to take time off today for an unexpected personal matter. Because they are the one in charge of Hull Plates appearing in Steam Inventories, those plates are going to be delayed.

We're not sure how it will take, but the personal well being of our team must come first so we are not going to rush it. We don't expect it will be very long and certainly won't be more than a few days.

We're very sorry about the Hull Plate delay and will keep you up to date in this thread with progress!

Comments

• IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    So what you're saying is that we shouldn't bring out our pitchforks... but rather.. our tridents? ;)
    Thanks for the heads up
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    Well I could complain and all, but if I had a personal issue id probably ditch also. :)
    So thanks for the info.
  • ED0ggYED0ggY Join Date: 2003-06-08 Member: 17103Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    hope he's personal matter isn't to heartbreaking.

the Hull plate isn't that imported at this time of the pre-pre-pre-pre game release. im sure alot of people will be complaining if it was the game release being put off.
  • RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    I wish whoever it is all the best and there is no rush or pressure on this. Thanks for letting us know, @Hugh
  • HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Update: this situation won't be resolved until Monday, European time. It's possible work will be able to be done on the weekend but we never bank on that / plan on it (working weekends generally kills productivity in the long run...)

We've double checked and all data from Humble Bundle is good to go, and we've got everyone's Steam IDs. Once this personal matter settles over the weekend, Hull Plates will be coming!
  • HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    edited October 2014
    PS - Sorry to double post. This is what the Hull Plate's actually look like in Steam Inventories. This particular plate it # 0 / 10,000( @flayra 's plate)

HullPlate.png
  • KlaimenKlaimen Caverns of Hope Join Date: 2014-10-31 Member: 199238Members
    The plate looks cool, thanks for the preview! It's not really important to get it now. Long as we receive it eventually, I'll be happy for a surprise message in my mail account.
  • SquiddapultSquiddapult Canada Join Date: 2014-10-25 Member: 199111Members
    As compensation for not getting this item AS SOON AS POSSIBLE: I demand flayra's plate. He must sacrifice it.
  • BandersaurBandersaur Australia Join Date: 2014-10-25 Member: 199120Members
    I was in the first ten! It should go to me! *Drops trident into fighting stance*
  • BensonBenson Join Date: 2012-03-07 Member: 148303Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    any way to see what number you have without having the actual item?
    Actually yeah - this. I'm curious now, and these forums are great for procrastinating on. =)
    Update: Most of you should now be able to see your limited edition Hull Plate in your Steam Inventory. Go to [Your profile name] > Inventory > Subnautica. If you can't see it, please post here! There are a few reasons why the Hull Plate may not be visible:

1. You purchased after Saturday, Nov 1st. In this case, you will see your Hull Plate pop up soon. We are adding batches every few days, and the last batch was on Nov 1st. The next batch will probably happen on November 5th.

2. You are experiencing an error. We believe a small subset of customers are not receiving Hull Plates due to a hold up in the Steam Economy backend. This is our fault. Hull Plate's are Unknown Worlds' first foray into the Steam Economy, and we're not the best at it yet. Expect this error to be fixed within two weeks.

3. Your Steam ID was not entered correctly in your Humble Bundle download page. We know of a small handful of customers that entered their Steam ID in an invalid format. Humble customer support will be in contact this week to obtain your valid Steam ID.

We'll continue to keep you updated in this thread!
  • NiklasdiverNiklasdiver Join Date: 2012-02-18 Member: 146675Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited November 2014
    Purchased on 25.10, Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:23033918, did not receive it yet
  • trisdinotrisdino Denmark Join Date: 2012-09-16 Member: 159590Members
    I still do not have the hull plate.
  • BensonBenson Join Date: 2012-03-07 Member: 148303Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    No hull plate or subnautica tab in inventory :(
  • AeromisAeromis Vienna, Austria Join Date: 2014-10-29 Member: 199185Members
    Same here
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27299940
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    There is an issue with Hull Plates and Acedude is working on it. Sorry for the delay guys.
  • DohmanDohman Denmark Join Date: 2014-05-06 Member: 195839Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited November 2014
    I don't have it either, I'll try restarting Steam though.

EDIT: Ah, nevermind then ;)
  • Sir_zinoSir_zino England Join Date: 2014-10-09 Member: 198901Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Bandersaur wrote: »
    Egg salad. =D

Chicken salad sandwich
  • MistwalkerMistwalker England Join Date: 2014-10-25 Member: 199108Members
    edited November 2014
    Afraid I can't see mine yet either.

Ordered Sat, 25 Oct 2014 00:16:03

STEAM_0:1:35570953
  • agmen92agmen92 zimbabwe Join Date: 2013-03-27 Member: 184486Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Mine isn't there yet either

Ordered Di, 28 Oct

STEAM_0:1:33198813
  • MaxunitMaxunit Join Date: 2005-02-01 Member: 39414Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Either I missed out on something, or I am not only missing the Steel Plate, but also the Steam Key, which I just redeemed.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5577387
    Yeah... I haven't got mine yet.

STEAM_0:0:51488557
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    I don't have mine yet either guys, looks like it's still a Steam issue. @AceDude‌ and @Hugh‌ are working on it though :)
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    Dont have mine either but I shall wait :)
  • LimeyLimey United Kingdom Join Date: 2014-10-30 Member: 199210Members
    Since the cyclops isn't even in the game yet, I'm very happy to wait :)
  • MycroftCanadaNSMycroftCanadaNS Halifax Join Date: 2014-11-01 Member: 199263Members
    edited November 2014
    Hi.

Still not showing up I'm afraid.

To be honest I didn't buy the game for the item really BUT when I do happen to start playing Multiplayer with a few of my friends or unknowns I would like to proudly display it as a symbol that my sub is made of high quality materials, and no you can't have it. :)

Nice status symbol.
    Update: We are not working on this today, as today AceDude is focused on upgrading our source control system (The system that facilitates twice-daily experimental builds). He will probably move back to Hull Plates tomorrow. The issue preventing them showing up in inventories has to do with the way our Steam Economy item server talks to Steam itself. We're not doing something quite right (This is our first production roll out of a Steam Economy item).

All your Hull Plate dates, numbers, SteamIDs are safe, we have the data. If you can't see your hull plate, don't worry. It will appear eventually, with the number and date applicable to your purchase.
  • oceanwavezoceanwavez subnauntica Join Date: 2014-11-02 Member: 199310Members
    What do you do with the protypes do you download them to your harddrive store them in game file do they represent the sub were going to get I'm confused about this. I have no inventory folder in my profile for the game.