early access 'cheat/debug' codes thread

slayer.faithslayer.faith Join Date: 2007-12-10 Member: 63127Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
Prototype console codes... *dont unless you are a cheater like me* P-)

I stand corrected... 'debug' codes :)

bring up console:
speed 999
oxygen 1

Anyone found any others? Has anyone found any inventory hacks?

Comments

• ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    There are a lot of 'cheat' codes....they are actually debug tools for us heh. Good luck finding more! :)
  • runeknrunekn Danmark Join Date: 2014-10-25 Member: 199117Members
    edited October 2014
    Here's some I found:
    Kill (Kills the player)
    Spawn x (Seems to teleport you to x location. havent found any locations though)
  • slayer.faithslayer.faith Join Date: 2007-12-10 Member: 63127Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited November 2014
    :x

I managed to get down deeeeeeeeeeeeeep with the debug codes in proto8 but i was still chronically short of metal.

I was pleasantly surprised by:
    * arrrrrrrrr avast ye treasure be there arrrrrrrrrrr).
    * jellyfish. I could never catch one of the little bastards though.

I really did enjoy the prototypes. I spent a good while exploring around and enjoying the environment and the building nature of it. Looking forward to the actual steam prototype (downloading now..... damn you crappy Australian network).
  • KlaimenKlaimen Caverns of Hope Join Date: 2014-10-31 Member: 199238Members
    edited November 2014
    I just tried some of the cheats, and they are very welcome actually. Roam around freely with unlimited oxygen lets you find even more places.

Best command I found so far: "item transfuser 1" ;D It's not implemented yet, but one of the devs told me that you can get it nonetheless. So now I had a lot of fun getting DNA from animals and see what their effects are. Personal favorite: "friendliness" in combination with "inject to self" command!