Console command changed ?

UncleCrunchUncleCrunch Mayonnaise land Join Date: 2005-02-16 Member: 41365Members, Reinforced - Onos
Hi,

prevertmaximus alerted me on the fact that r_stats isn't displaying the draw calls anymore. It is showing the light count and stuff. which is strange as there are several "light thing" count.

Apparently r_wireframe isn't working anymore either.

What are the change on console commands? Any up to date list of available command somewhere ?

Comments

• PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
    http://wiki.unknownworlds.com/ns2/Console_Commands

and from b267:
    "API / Engine
    Console now supports pasting text.
    Enabled Network profiling support.
    Enabled hotloading of game files. Use with caution, see ns2/lua/Hotloading.lua for details.
    Fixed issue where the bandwidth rate limiter would unnecessarily delay packets. (Thanks Max!)
    Fixed typo in the r_stats output. (Thanks Max!)
    Fixed AnimationGraphState:GetCurrentAnimation not initializing the result if the layer index was invalid and no longer allocates a GC object on every call.
    Added OnGetMapBlipInfo to the MapBlipMixin.
    Fixed that Player:GetClient() often returned nil.
    NS2GameRules:CheckGameEnd now only checks PlayingTeam:GetHasTeamLost. Any logic in PlayingTeam:GetHasTeamWon should be inverted and merged into the opposite team’s GetHasTeamLost.
    Added string Shared.GetSettingsVariable( string variable ) returning the given networked settings variable ( i.e. Shared.GetSettingsVariable(“mr”) = “30.000000” )
    Made some Utility.lua functions available for all VMs via lua/UtilityShared.lua
    Added cache tables for important GUI assets.See lua/GUIAssets.lua for more details"
  • UncleCrunchUncleCrunch Mayonnaise land Join Date: 2005-02-16 Member: 41365Members, Reinforced - Onos
    oops forgot "cheats 1" that in the hurry.

still; draw calls were a good indicator. what is the way to read the new r_stats ?
  • UncleCrunchUncleCrunch Mayonnaise land Join Date: 2005-02-16 Member: 41365Members, Reinforced - Onos
    ??? welddoors ???
    Is this what i think it is ?

Ho and..; i thought about it a long time ago.
    It would be nice to have a command to lower the console verbosity. When testing with bots it's just scrolling endlessly. Same kind wished for regular game. Only comment and no engine messages. Stuff like that.
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    It was removed by accident.