minor feature request
GUI/interface relatedI've really enjoyed my experience with Decoda, and I'd like to mention a few interface things I'm accustom to in other GUIs (Visual Studio in particular) that I would love to see added to Dedoca but are mostly very minor (although I understand if they are not trivial). Didn't see another thread for this, so I hope I'm not duping anything said somewhere else.
* Disable the 'OK' button in the "Find In Files" dialog until the search string is no longer empty. Often have I accidentally searched for "" by highlighted text from the Output window and quickly hitting Ctrl-Shift-F then Enter; only to forgot that it doesn't auto-fill the search string input box like it does when you highlight text from the main text entry form.
* Ability to bring up the "Find In Files" dialog from the "Find..." dialog.
* An option to "Replace in Files".
* Controls to adjust to the double click and triple click speed for selecting words and lines.
* Hold CTRL and click on a word to highlight it (acts just like double click). Hold CTRL while highlighting text to select whole words at a time.
* Drag and drop to move text