Angst

ColHapablapColHapablap Join Date: 2004-01-31 Member: 25864Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Love or Loath it?</div> I just wanna know do you think angst is a bad map for being too long most of the time or is it a fun one to play?

Comments

• UKchaosUKchaos Join Date: 2002-08-10 Member: 1132Members
    I like the layout, but it needs a bit of work to make it more player friendly.

-The large room in the lower route needs to be much brighter.
    -Many sections need widening to allow onos easier access (e.g doorways, the stairs in ms, the ladder down to the hive.).
    -The platform the command chair is placed on makes attacking the cc rather awkward for onos.

Also, consider playtesting the map without the sliding doors, or at least with less of them (i realise some of them are important to the layout). In laggy situations they cause problems.
  • ForlornForlorn Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2634Banned
    Marine spawn is a complete campfest it needs to be fixed

Walking into alien hive through two chokepoints is very difficult to do.

Difficult to move around as onos on that map.
  • MrMojoMrMojo Join Date: 2002-11-25 Member: 9882Members, Constellation
    It feels too small and cramped. I dunno, I haven't played co in a while anyway.
  • SupernornSupernorn Best. Picture. Ever. Made. Ever. Join Date: 2002-11-07 Member: 7608Members, Constellation
    it has to be one of my favourite combat maps. I agree that the marine start is a little campable now, but to be honest...what marine start isnt?
  • ColHapablapColHapablap Join Date: 2004-01-31 Member: 25864Members
    Ya, It is my favorite combat map but i wish they would fix some things like bigger hallways.
  • BallistoBallisto Join Date: 2003-05-19 Member: 16503Members
    I like the darkness in the rooms underneath. The map has a healthy mix of long hallways and cover for the aliens. My big complaint is the marine start. I liked the old one better.