Www.nsarmslab.com In General

ButchButch Join Date: 2004-02-17 Member: 26630Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Damn thats nice...</div> Hey guys, I know just from looking at the number of posts I'm sure ya'll are going to think that I'm a total Nub. But I'm not just to start lol. I've been in the NSA forums fairly to say almost since they were around. I've mad a few friends and alliences with Clans and NSA admins and such. But the most impresive thing that I've seen was the overall maping and total site setup they have. The whole, flash tec thing that they have going is really awesome and new. Their forums are similar to this one, but have advantiges that this forum doesnt have. I'm afraid to say them our loud cause I dont want to be hated or banned by anyone here ^^''. But eh, if I had to give www.nsarmslab.com an overall grade it would be a 100%.

I'd make this a poll but I dont think I have to. For all you new commers comming with NS 3.0, just learn from us and vets cause, most of us have some good/bad feelings tword you guys.

Some people could say that this is a promotion thing, I think differently, but I'd like more people to go and signup with www.nsarmslab.com!!

The people are great, the admins have mucho respect, and the enviroment is a 11of10. Come on down and give'm a try.

Post your responces here gang, AND DONT SKIMP ON THE DETAILS^^

Comments

This discussion has been closed.