Is It Easier To Kill With Skulk

ahhoahho Join Date: 2003-02-22 Member: 13854Members
edited February 2004 in NS General Discussion
well is it easier to kill with skulk when v1.something change to 2.0
i just want your opinions.

well what i think that makes skulk killing rines easier is because that the new blood sprite that was added to the game and make rines scared their **** off seeing that much blood spilling out.<--- that's what happen when i was rine playing is version 2

i think i wet my pants

Comments

• WindelkronWindelkron Join Date: 2002-04-11 Member: 419Members
  • Minstrel_KnightMinstrel_Knight The truth and nothing but the truth... Join Date: 2002-11-21 Member: 9562Banned
    Skulks take 2 less bullets before dying now I believe, but the hitboxes are also smaller.
  • SwiftspearSwiftspear Custim tital Join Date: 2003-10-29 Member: 22097Members
    I find it harder to kill skulks, thus I would assume that skulks find it easyer to kill me.
  • BasinxBasinx Join Date: 2004-01-16 Member: 25370Members
    I just die instantly as a skulk regardless of any fancy footwork or skeaking around or whatever its like 1 bullet kills them now or something.
  • BattleTechBattleTech Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 4137Members
    It's usually 2-3 shotgun blasts to kill a Skulk now, sometime's 1 if you're lucky.
  • SpazmaticSpazmatic Join Date: 2003-05-10 Member: 16184Members
    A maneuvering, celerity skulk is a scary sight, especially with focus and leap.

They're not a whole lot harder to kill, per se, though. Hitboxes are accurate now, not sticking halfway out their arse, but they've had upgrades and downgrades galore (if you factor in marine changes). Though, on 3 hives, even skulks are a wee bit more frightening.
  • GolathGolath Join Date: 2003-05-20 Member: 16532Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-BattleTech+Feb 7 2004, 09:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (BattleTech @ Feb 7 2004, 09:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> It's usually 2-3 shotgun blasts to kill a Skulk now, sometime's 1 if you're lucky. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Yeah whats with that? Sometimes a shoot a skulk dead on, with a shottie while i have 60 ping. The skulk didnt dodge my attack but i still didn't get a kill. It's not carapace either, but it seems sometimes the skulk 'sparks' when shot as if it were bullet proof, just like the garg from half-life SP. I have only noticed this with the shottie and in NS:c, but then again i havn't played much of regualr NS 3.0 let alone with a shotgun.