Ns:classic Will Be Extinct By "nartual Selection"

godzilla21godzilla21 Join Date: 2003-06-05 Member: 17022Members
<div class="IPBDescription">We Game Players are God</div> I have just counted ns and co maps that are seen on All Seeing Eye.

ns maps 65servers

co maps 80servers

We game players are God who select a game that will live on next generartion.

I am sad I have to admit this.

This is Natural Selction.

Comments

• Status_QuoStatus_Quo Join Date: 2004-01-30 Member: 25749Members
    Not trying to sound rude, but so what?
  • AlcapwnAlcapwn &quot;War is the science of destruction&quot; - John Abbot Join Date: 2003-06-21 Member: 17590Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-godzilla21+Feb 7 2004, 04:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (godzilla21 @ Feb 7 2004, 04:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I have just counted ns and co maps that are seen on All Seeing Eye.

ns maps 65servers

co maps 80servers

This is Natural Selction. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    ...you dont know what youre talking about...that not even half of the servers out there.
  • MintmanMintman Join Date: 2003-05-30 Member: 16866Members
    Also, a lot of servers change to co when they is a low number of players. That means that a lot of the empty servers will have co maps on, but would be on ns if they were full.

Maybe you should be a reporter for a tabloid newspaper.
  • BattleTechBattleTech Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 4137Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-h20+Feb 7 2004, 04:56 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (h20 @ Feb 7 2004, 04:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-godzilla21+Feb 7 2004, 04:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (godzilla21 @ Feb 7 2004, 04:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I have just counted ns and co maps that are seen on All Seeing Eye.

ns maps  65servers

co maps  80servers

This is Natural Selction. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    ...you dont know what youre talking about...that not even half of the servers out there. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    If he filtered out all the empty servers, its probally close enough.
  • NuclearCoreMeltdownNuclearCoreMeltdown Join Date: 2003-03-15 Member: 14524Members, Constellation
    Classic isnt going anywhere, people just want to experience combat for a while. Once the whole prapoganda of combat dies down, combat servers will just be a release from the normal NS grind IMO, and yes, some servers rotate between Classic and Combat.
  • MrMojoMrMojo Join Date: 2002-11-25 Member: 9882Members, Constellation
    People will get tired of combat once they realize it's all mediocre killing. Sure, teamwork makes combat a bit better, but hardly anyone uses it.

Don't worry, people are just trying out the new thing.
  • DiablusDiablus Join Date: 2003-03-31 Member: 15080Members
    play co_ maps for 15 rounds in 2 days or so and not ns_ u will find yourself crawling back to classic NS asking for its forgivness for even saying its going to be gone
  • ExtremeExtreme Join Date: 2003-12-10 Member: 24225Members
    It's not going anywhere. There are plenty of people that play classic, and this is still a beta. Once it is official, everyone and their mom will have it, and there will be plenty of classic players.
  • ahhoahho Join Date: 2003-02-22 Member: 13854Members
    yeah CO is new gametype and people want to experience upgrades and weapons without the hassle(don't know how to spell) of a commander and is funf for a while.
    But after playing so much, you want to playback classic.

i am not saying that CO will be gone after a while, what i mean is switch gameplay from time to time
  • kolokolkolokol Join Date: 2002-11-18 Member: 9166Members
    Co just isnt as much fun as classic. I really can't see people playing co at classics expense.
  • Phifth_ElementPhifth_Element Join Date: 2002-11-11 Member: 8233Members
    It feels SO ODD to go from a CO map to an NS map and have to CHOOSE between cara/regen and SoF/Focus. Kind of a let down....
  • SkulkerHunterSkulkerHunter Join Date: 2003-08-27 Member: 20295Members
    While I do enjoy CO im sort of mad that classic has been ruined because everyone wants to go onos in 1 minute or get all the upgrades.
  • AlignAlign Remain Calm Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5216Forum Moderators, Constellation
    edited February 2004
    <!--QuoteBegin-kolokol+Feb 7 2004, 01:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (kolokol @ Feb 7 2004, 01:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Co just isnt as much fun as classic. I really can't see people playing co at classics expense. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    that's just becase u r not 1337 liek meh

Seriously though, if you're doing good, combat is far more fun. Especially superskulk. Or jetpack hovaring[The rest of this post was cut short as a mob of angry forumites ran into Aligns house and clubbed him down with several large blunt objects]
  • DEADscottDEADscott Join Date: 2003-03-29 Member: 15022Members, Constellation
    You guys smoke to much. CO is the future of NS.
  • BuggyBuggy Join Date: 2003-11-08 Member: 22400Members, Constellation
    edited February 2004
    someone give these infidels a braincheck.
    classic dying cos of combat...you gotta be takin the pish