Commanding Practice

TangyRaptorTangyRaptor Join Date: 2004-02-02 Member: 25991Members
Hey, I remember a while back a program that let you practice commanding. It was really good for finding good seige places, ect. I have googled, and not been able to find this prog. I am a new comm and I win most of my games, but I wanna practice more out of games. Does anyone know any good progs or have any good tips? Thanks

Comments

• OlljOllj our themepark-stalking nightmare Fade Join Date: 2002-12-12 Member: 10696Members
    edited February 2004
    Variables (like siege distances) changed and further developenemt (patches) stopped because of no official support.
    And this was before 2.0 was released.
  • JDawgJDawg Join Date: 2003-09-15 Member: 20890Members
    Are you talking about console command [sv_cheats 1] which allows you to build with only 1 player or are you talking about bots like <a href='http://www.whichbot.com/' target='_blank'>http://www.whichbot.com/</a> ?
  • ChurchChurch Meatshield grunt-fodder // Has pre-ordered NS2 Join Date: 2002-12-31 Member: 11646Members, Constellation
    After having been away for so long, I'd like to get used to the command chair controls again. Can I do that over LAN with only one player?
  • ShadowcatShadowcat Join Date: 2003-01-18 Member: 12443Members
    He probably talking about a flash program that simulates commanding.
  • VarsityVarsity Join Date: 2004-01-29 Member: 25687Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-|ds|meatshield+Feb 3 2004, 03:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (|ds|meatshield @ Feb 3 2004, 03:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> After having been away for so long, I'd like to get used to the command chair controls again. Can I do that over LAN with only one player? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Like JDawg said, just type in sv_cheats 1 and join rines.
  • Diablo_fxDiablo_fx Join Date: 2003-02-21 Member: 13793Members
    edited February 2004
    <!--QuoteBegin-Varsity+Feb 4 2004, 12:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Varsity @ Feb 4 2004, 12:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-|ds|meatshield+Feb 3 2004, 03:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (|ds|meatshield @ Feb 3 2004, 03:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> After having been away for so long, I'd like to get used to the command chair controls again.  Can I do that over LAN with only one player? <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Like JDawg said, just type in sv_cheats 1 and join rines. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    something that might help....

bigdig = auto build
    hightech = faster research
    spawnhive = spawns random hive =) (when you have sieged it)