Help! Can Not Connect!

Night_EagleNight_Eagle Join Date: 2003-11-07 Member: 22373Members
edited January 2004 in Win32 Server Support
<div class="IPBDescription">No clients can connect...</div> ...but it is on the server list!

Update: Added port 1200 to forwarding list, works fine!

Update: Host on one account, play on another
ERROR: INVALID STEAM ID USER TICKET!

WTH?

Comments

• Diablo_fxDiablo_fx Join Date: 2003-02-21 Member: 13793Members
    i also get this error....so i decided steam is **** and i went back to valve :o)
  • VadakillVadakill The Almighty BSO Join Date: 2002-04-02 Member: 373Members, NS1 Playtester
    <!--QuoteBegin--Night-Eagle+Jan 7 2004, 08:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Night-Eagle @ Jan 7 2004, 08:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ...but it is on the server list!

Update: Added port 1200 to forwarding list, works fine!

Update: Host on one account, play on another
    ERROR: INVALID STEAM ID USER TICKET!

WTH? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    The Invalid Steam user ID ticket means you need to log out and log back in to steam. That should take care of the problem.
  • Diablo_fxDiablo_fx Join Date: 2003-02-21 Member: 13793Members
    But dude, it dont.... tried reinstall, new acount, and alot of other stuff including deleting .blobb file(s)
  • Pebbles-TPFPebbles-TPF Join Date: 2002-11-11 Member: 8237Members, Constellation
    An invalid ticket means that the content server cannot validate you as a valid user.

There is no fix for it other than waiting for a while till the content server that you are using starts accepting new connections.

<i>Pebbs</i>