Beta testers!?

Dr_ZaisDr_Zais Join Date: 2002-02-12 Member: 202Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Beta testers info!?</div>Hi im new to this forum but not to the ns concept ive been watching the mods progress since you guys have had a website im a die hard fan of half-life ive played so many mods i cant count them all. i know good ones from bad ones i think i can help the ns team and make the mod better.

Comments

• pielemuispielemuis Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 72Members, NS1 Playtester
    hmm this doesn't belong in this forum, maybe off-topic/general?Anywho...The team is testing the mod now, and will release a public beta soon (i hope).
  • UnknownUnknown Join Date: 1970-01-01 Member:
    hey how many people got to test the beta test, and what do you need to do to be able to get the test version.
  • FreestylerFreestyler The First NS Fan Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 20Members
    Don't quote me on this but I think Flayra mentioned sometime back that the testers will be picked from the most grown up/mature/best people who post on the forums.
  • pielemuispielemuis Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 72Members, NS1 Playtester
    i don't recal Flayra saying anything 'bout picking outside people for testing...
  • MoleculorMoleculor Namer-of-Bob Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 9Members
    Yes, Flayra may pick outside people for testing. Probably people who post intelligent and insightful posts to this board.

They are presently testing the NSTR2, not the public beta. That will come after the NSTR2 is released.

Dr. Zais, you've made repeated threads asking to be made a beta tester, please refrain from doing so again. The way you can make this mod better is posting ideas and thoughts on this board.

<!--EDIT|Moleculor|Feb. 22 2002,13:54-->
This discussion has been closed.