Mirroring Ns Files

blimpblimp Join Date: 2003-03-12 Member: 14438Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">title sais it all...</div> So, I was wondering where I should let people know that I want to mirror NS files.

I have got a server running at a 100MBit pr0npipe, without much use, so I thought I'd try helping the Scandinavian community(server is placed in the middle of norway) a bit by hosting NS files.

A search gave me lots of threads about plugins etc. and I couldnt find a spot to ask about it.

Who do I contact to become a mirror? Send an e-mail directly to flayra?

Comments

• styleestylee Join Date: 2003-03-23 Member: 14802Members
    It used to be that you'd want to contact MonsE, because he was the head PR guy........now that he's gone, I'm really not sure who you would contact. You could try to e-mail Flayra directly, but just remember he gets a lot of emails so it might take him a decent amount of time to reply to you.
  • blimpblimp Join Date: 2003-03-12 Member: 14438Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin--stylee311+Oct 27 2003, 05:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (stylee311 @ Oct 27 2003, 05:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> You could try to e-mail Flayra directly, but just remember he gets a lot of emails so it might take him a decent amount of time to reply to you. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    That was what I was thinking aswell. There has to be someone that is responsible for this?
    Still a while till 2.1 comes out and mirrors are needed, so I'll wait till then atleast.
  • XodlikeXodlike Join Date: 2003-06-03 Member: 16985Members
    Maybe if flay read less emails hired a new MonsE and coded NS more we couldve been all playing NS 3.0 by now.
  • GoPeDeRiCkGoPeDeRiCk Join Date: 2003-03-21 Member: 14742Members
    you also forgot the part 'if he didn't have a life'