Vanishing Hp

ReiRei Join Date: 2003-10-11 Member: 21586Members
I DID try searchiong the forums before composing this, but if it's been covered before I'm very sorry.

I thought about posting this in the Tech forum or maybe the bug reports forum, but I thought this was somehting more simple like a setting I have turned on or something I accidently did and wasn't really a bug.

Anyways, the problem is simply that I can't see the HP of structures. I 'CAN' see the HP and Armor of my fellow teammates, but not structures, alien OR marines. I 'can' see the circular grid around buildings with the red/yellow/green bars on them, and that gives me a general idea of the structures health, but this does nothing for enemy structures, and sometimes I like to know the exact number.

Maybe it's a setting? And I accidently turned it on/off? Or maybe this really is a bug? I'm not sure.

Comments

• styleestylee Join Date: 2003-03-23 Member: 14802Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--Rei+Oct 10 2003, 11:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Rei @ Oct 10 2003, 11:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I DID try searchiong the forums before composing this, but if it's been covered before I'm very sorry.

I thought about posting this in the Tech forum or maybe the bug reports forum, but I thought this was somehting more simple like a setting I have turned on or something I accidently did and wasn't really a bug.

Anyways, the problem is simply that I can't see the HP of structures. I 'CAN' see the HP and Armor of my fellow teammates, but not structures, alien OR marines. I 'can' see the circular grid around buildings with the red/yellow/green bars on them, and that gives me a general idea of the structures health, but this does nothing for enemy structures, and sometimes I like to know the exact number.

Maybe it's a setting? And I accidently turned it on/off? Or maybe this really is a bug? I'm not sure. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    That's not available without a server plugin (Seeing structure's HP #)......those bars should do a damn good job, anyway.
  • ReiRei Join Date: 2003-10-11 Member: 21586Members
    Ahhhh.. I didn't know that.. The server I typically played on must have had that plugin then. I just assumed it was a normal feature of the game. Oh well. I mostly liked it for seeing Hive HP and seeing the HP of OT's as marines really.