Marine Tactics

mindgamermindgamer Join Date: 2003-09-11 Member: 20743Members
edited September 2003 in NS General Discussion
<div class="IPBDescription">Tactics for Marines</div> if anyone want to have some Marine Tactics then the site is:

<a href='http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mech/ns/nstactics.doc' target='_blank'>http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mech/ns/nstactics.doc</a>

it is recommended that you have a team to play with. although some of the tactics will be usefull both for lonewolfers and teamplayers.

most of this file is also aimed at those who are able to play as a team, and work as a team

please reply to this post if you find it usefull or educational in any way.

thanx

MindGamer

Comments

• mindgamermindgamer Join Date: 2003-09-11 Member: 20743Members
    I`m sorry, but there seems to be something wrong with the file, it lacks picture and has skipped some text.

I will update it tomorrow.
  • Cereal_KillRCereal_KillR Join Date: 2002-10-31 Member: 1837Members
    Just for the info, there's a whole forum on tactics.
  • SpazmaticSpazmatic Join Date: 2003-05-10 Member: 16184Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Just for the info, there's a whole forum on tactics. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

There is, young grasshopper, only one tactic. That is to win. Sometimes it fails, sometimes it succeeds, but all becomes one in its presence.
  • HawkeyeHawkeye Join Date: 2002-10-31 Member: 1855Members
    edited September 2003
    Snat ch the pebble from my hand, grasshopper, and your training shall be complete!

*gets in ninja fighting stance ready to fight spaz*

(*EDIT*can you believe snat ch is censored?!*/EDIT*)
  • sk84zer0sk84zer0 Join Date: 2003-06-18 Member: 17478Members
    /me points over to the Frontiersmen Strategy forum