Some Kind Of Screen Saver Maker?

sk84zer0sk84zer0 Join Date: 2003-06-18 Member: 17478Members
I was wondering if there was a program out there that helps u create screen savers? Cause i have some awsome pics and i thought they would be good as a screen saver.

Comments

• fo_sheezy_my_neezyfo_sheezy_my_neezy Join Date: 2002-12-14 Member: 10768Members, Constellation
    I think windows allows you to specify a folder and it does a slideshow SS from that folder, but I'm not sure how exactly it works.
  • Marik_SteeleMarik_Steele To rule in hell... Join Date: 2002-11-20 Member: 9466Members
    <span style='color:orange'>*Phased*</span> to Off-topic, where the people are more likely to help you out with this sort of off-topic thing.
  • MedHeadMedHead Join Date: 2002-12-19 Member: 11115Members, Constellation
    Is it Flash or is it Shockwave that lets you make a screensaver?
  • UltimaGeckoUltimaGecko hates endnotes Join Date: 2003-05-14 Member: 16320Members
    Windows XP has a screen saver option that lets you use a set of pictures (maybe it's a folder) to make a slideshow of. Don't think 98 or 95 have it, if that's what you have.

Should be the option in XP....or maybe it's just my 'leet' Compaq ....woohoo.

Listening to: People yelling between the dorms and down the halls.
    ...yay college...loudness?
  • DiablusDiablus Join Date: 2003-03-31 Member: 15080Members
  • ZelZel Join Date: 2003-01-27 Member: 12861Members
    yeah move all yer pics to one nice folder and it will random them if you set windows to my pictures slideshow and hit properties or settings.
  • ForkehForkeh Join Date: 2003-08-11 Member: 19431Members, Constellation
    Im sure you can search google or download.com for something....
  • KeitaroSempaiKeitaroSempai Join Date: 2003-06-04 Member: 17003Members
    I vaguely remember that a program called "The Games Factory" by ClickTeam allows you to make screensavers. I don't remember their website, but you should be able to find it on google.

There's a 30-day trial on it I think. Give it a shot!

This program also allows you to make games. Simple games...like platform games and shoot-em-ups (like space invaders). You can make your own graphics (people who can pixel-art with MSPaint will have an edge with this program). It's a lot of fun for a while.