Hltv Working

philmcnealphilmcneal Join Date: 2002-10-24 Member: 1585Members
<div class="IPBDescription">any sucess</div> anyone have any sucess getting hltv working?

Comments

• cracker_jackmaccracker_jackmac Join Date: 2002-11-04 Member: 6891Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
  • philmcnealphilmcneal Join Date: 2002-10-24 Member: 1585Members
    mine get an error when lauching it it says it cannot launch the hltv-ns.cfg... can I Just launch hltv.exe and connect to a ns server instead?
  • PRIMERPRIMER Join Date: 2003-03-17 Member: 14634Members
    Go to CAL's website. They have very detailed information in their forums about using and running HLTV.
  • NiteowlNiteowl Join Date: 2002-09-04 Member: 1274Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    what is the server load added for HLTV?
  • biomassbiomass Join Date: 2003-03-15 Member: 14535Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin--philmcneal+Aug 5 2003, 11:04 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (philmcneal @ Aug 5 2003, 11:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> mine get an error when lauching it it says it cannot launch the hltv-ns.cfg... can I Just launch hltv.exe and connect to a ns server instead? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Yes you can.
  • eagleceaglec Join Date: 2002-11-25 Member: 9948Members, Constellation
    yeah I found using the cfg that HLTV could not connect to my server but manually it would. Bit of a problem though is the models were all screwed. I had skulks with lmg's walk into marine base, right past all the other marnes and then load up from the armoury. Not right.

I ws thinking HLTV might make a good admin tool for us to watch games without being identified and to get all the text chat as well, but with the bugs in what I observed I would not be able to use it in that manner.