Gui

XodlikeXodlike Join Date: 2003-06-03 Member: 16985Members
edited June 2003 in NS General Discussion
<div class="IPBDescription">gui menu</div> well i made one but i am quesioning weather i should post it because it kinda replaces the secondary menu since i put all of its functions in there plus more but whats the point eh if pplz ask me to post it i will,<s>but until i see that i think its trully pointless because lastime i tried posting the same thing it got erased so **** OFF U FOR UM ADMINS</s>

<span style='color:red'>Is this really necessary? You come into my house and tell me to **** off? How do you know your post was even deleted, and not just moved? Why would we delete such a post? Why are you starting off on such a bad foot?</span>

Comments

• HawkeyeHawkeye Join Date: 2002-10-31 Member: 1855Members
    Well, I don't know if it has been mentioned, but there is this bug with the 1.04 gui menu. Sometimes the text doesn't show up (until you bring your mouse over the "bubble"). Did you guys fix that in 1.1?
  • RhuadinRhuadin Join Date: 2003-06-05 Member: 17023Members
    Is that a good idea, to try to antagonize the forum admins by cursing at them?
  • XodlikeXodlike Join Date: 2003-06-03 Member: 16985Members
    i dont know i just like to curse,i also dont know y the for moderaters run it like this why not just not delete anything and dont move anything if someone tries to post a exploit to NS y not let the ppl see it,it kinda gets out anyways
  • DoADrunkMonkeyDoADrunkMonkey Join Date: 2003-01-05 Member: 11902Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--nukeaqua+Jun 23 2003, 06:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (nukeaqua @ Jun 23 2003, 06:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> why not just not delete anything and dont move anything if someone tries to post a exploit to NS y not let the ppl see it,it kinda gets out anyways <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    because i think they want NS to be played the way it was meant to be played and exploits result in unfair advantages to other players anyway.