Tools For Reskining.

AsteriskAsterisk Join Date: 2003-02-22 Member: 13835Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">i want to reskin the hovaring scorpion</div> i have half life mdl viewer what else do i need also is there a tutorial i can read. thank you
also ollj my i have permission to reskin your hovaring scorpion

Comments

• NadsyNadsy Join Date: 2003-02-27 Member: 14112Members
    I'm interested in this too..... I just downloaded it but haven't tried it yet. I wonder where the hitbox is on it since it hovars without flapping? I was thinking I'd like the skin to be for the lerk, heehee.
  • AsteriskAsterisk Join Date: 2003-02-22 Member: 13835Members, Constellation
    well i will have to learn more about skinning. i ahve done a few things to it so far. i will most likly skin it for the lerk. i will post it when i'm done. (dont expect something too good.)
  • LordLestatLordLestat Join Date: 2003-06-03 Member: 16976Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--Asterisk+Jun 19 2003, 10:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Asterisk @ Jun 19 2003, 10:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i have half life mdl viewer what else do i need also is there a tutorial i can read. thank you
    also ollj my i have permission to reskin your hovaring scorpion <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    isnt it just like export the skin file in HLMV and then open it in a image editor.. like photoshop then skin it
  • OlljOllj our themepark-stalking nightmare Fade Join Date: 2002-12-12 Member: 10696Members
    I didnt do the model, only rescaled stuff.

The skin of that scorpion is just a photo, the same used in that flashes and pictures. Changing color/contrast is simple, anything else should fail because the skinmesh is awfull.

The hitbox is just one big box. Just dont use it when you run a server, aim below it clientside.

Do with that crap whatever you want.
  • SLXSLX Join Date: 2002-12-14 Member: 10814Members
    edited June 2003
    what the hell is a scropian taht hovars without flapping its wings? its been all over the boards, please inform me.

----------

Edit:uh, never mind, i know what it is. and ha ha. Dont know about downloading it