Vets Suggesting Nades

PegenatorPegenator Join Date: 2002-12-21 Member: 11269Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Is NS screwed?</div> Take a peek: <a href='http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=32770' target='_blank'>http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/in...=ST&f=5&t=32770</a>

Shouldn't vets know that nades is the first thing NOT to happen in NS?

Is NS going to de-evolve?

Comments

• Relic25Relic25 Pixel Punk Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 39Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    Suggestions don't mean implementation. Calm down. ;) This particular suggestion has been around for a long, long, long time.
  • PegenatorPegenator Join Date: 2002-12-21 Member: 11269Members
    I didn't mean nades getting into the game.

I'm more worried about the state of our vets.
  • NarfwakNarfwak Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5258Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica PT Lead, NS2 Community Developer
    edited May 2003
    Nothing wrong with tossing ideas around, so long as you're civilized and open to suggestions or modifications. Why ideas get shut down so much in S&I is because people don't try to elaborate much on ideas that have been suggested before, and people don't think of how much any single change affects gameplay. The biggest factor is that most people just don't know how to kindly discuss an idea, and many are so sick of hearing the same poorly thought-through ideas over and over again.

In any case, if nades were ever implemented by the team, I'm sure there would be a good reason for it, and I'm sure it would be a decent addition. They haven't mand any real screw-ups to date, and we do have an incredibly good game. So have faith - all will be well.
  • SirusSirus Join Date: 2002-11-13 Member: 8466Members, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    Everyone has opinions, the vets are no exception.

Vets are particularly chosen for their skill, and <i>hopefully</i> this would help balance NS in the Clan Scrim area.

And like Relic said, its just a suggestion, doesn't mean its going to be implemented.