Texas Militia Recruiting.

PsychoticClownPsychoticClown Join Date: 2002-12-23 Member: 11435Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">TxM</div> TxM History. We started out as a Day of Defeat clan around a year and a half ago as a group of friends just starting something for us all to go to and play together. Over time the clan grew and we meet many new people and friends. We are now in 7th on ogl and are in tournas in TPG. Now we are expanding into NS. We would like to get some good members to join. Even if you are new we are willing to help you learn the game. Commanders and gorges are very very welcome of course. Visit our site at www.texasmiltia.net or DoD site is www.texasmiltia.com. My email is hypnoticjester@texasmilitia.net. Aim hypnoticjester2

Also here is our new irc channel just for our division.
#TxM-NS for the whole clan its #clan-txm

We are still looking for players that can kill more than 1 on each attack or can provide some kinda trade (mapping or something l337)

Comments

• romeo05romeo05 Join Date: 2003-01-17 Member: 12396Members
    Id like to join or am interested... my aim is Thephatbomb plz aim me when u get a chance.. it tryed to aim you but u were not on and i was in the IRC but every one was afk...