Texas Militia Recruiting.

PsychoticClownPsychoticClown Join Date: 2002-12-23 Member: 11435Members, Constellation
edited May 2003 in Clan Recruitment
<div class="IPBDescription">TxM</div> TxM History. We started out as a Day of Defeat clan around a year and a half ago as a group of friends just starting something for us all to go to and play together. Over time the clan grew and we meet many new people and friends. We are now in 7th on ogl and are in tournas in TPG. Now we are expanding into NS. We would like to get some good members to join. Even if you are new we are willing to help you learn the game. Commanders and gorges are very very welcome of course. Visit our site at www.texasmiltia.net or DoD site is www.texasmiltia.com. My email is hypnoticjester@texasmilitia.net. Aim hypnoticjester2

Also here is our new irc channel just for our division.
#TxM-NS for the whole clan its #clan-txm

We are still looking for players that can kill more than 1 on each attack or can provide some kinda trade (mapping or something l337)

Comments

• 36th_Sin36th_Sin Join Date: 2003-04-07 Member: 15302Members
    I would just like to say these guy are fun to play with and are just good guys. iI havent played NS with them but have played few rounds dod with then and always had a blast.
  • Lord_Of_The_PingsLord_Of_The_Pings Join Date: 2003-02-27 Member: 14079Members
    Hello I am Lord_Of_The_Pings I am a Half-Life(and almost all of its mods) and Americas Army veteran, you may already know me, I have played in a few clans up untill now and am looking for a clan that is willing to pick me up.
    I will not be able to play "actively" for a while( 1-2 weeks) as my internet connection is down.
    I have a good understanding of tactics and know my way very well around ns.

my email is: angus@s-mails.de
  • OptikalOptikal Join Date: 2003-02-15 Member: 13583Members, Constellation
    Sup Optikal from ue`. This is a cool clan, scrimmed them a couple nights ago, great sportsmanship. Cool bunch of peeps, A+
  • PsychoticClownPsychoticClown Join Date: 2002-12-23 Member: 11435Members, Constellation

We are still looking for players that can kill more than 1 on each attack or can provide some kinda trade (mapping or something l337)
  • PsychoticClownPsychoticClown Join Date: 2002-12-23 Member: 11435Members, Constellation