A Note To All You Ns Players

NightfireTGNightfireTG Join Date: 2002-12-24 Member: 11508Members
edited April 2003 in NS General Discussion
<div class="IPBDescription">seriously, read this stuff b4 playing</div> <span style='color:white'><b>***NUKED***</span></b>

Comments

• CplDavisCplDavis I hunt the arctic Snonos Join Date: 2003-01-09 Member: 12097Members
    edited April 2003
    Well, I probably would have said that a little differently if it was me lol. But wow, I think you just pretty much summed it up for everyone else.
  • outerfroggy1outerfroggy1 Join Date: 2002-10-01 Member: 1401Members
    People who play for kills are dumb!
  • AlignAlign Remain Calm Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5216Forum Moderators, Constellation
    Advanced stuff is really a problem... many(me for example) sometimes get the idea "IM INVINCIBLE" and rambo off(especially with JPs, if you know how to use them well),(BTW, this is why I have taken to calling JetPacks RamboPacks :O ) thus wasting the res... though sometimes you're lucky and meet with another JPer in a vent, and tag along to the hive and buzz around etc you know the deal.

Unfortunately there isn't any real way to stop this except to make people take the lesson. Do NOT go off with that HA or JP thinking you're God, stay with your teammates, and you can be a group that pretty much has godmode.
  • Grimm_SpectorGrimm_Spector Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3309Members, Constellation
    I agree but, don't mindlessly follow you're commander, if you have a better way to get what needs to be done done, and you CAN actually do it, go for it, that's why you're not a bot....
  • That_Annoying_KidThat_Annoying_Kid Sire of Titles Join Date: 2003-03-01 Member: 14175Members, Constellation
    Flayra and the Devs have designed NS to utilize a leathal and effective strategy, it's called "teamwork"
    many of you may have heard of this, but it is rarely seen implemented in the field, however when applied correctly leaves the other team devestated...
  • Spyder_MonkeySpyder_Monkey Vampire-Ninja-Monkey Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 8Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    Couple of points here.

1) Swear filters are in-place for a reason. Don't dodge them.
    2) While you may very well be completely right in your accusations, it irritates me when people come here to vent after 1 or 2 bad games. Not everyone plays for teamwork, and directly flaming them isn't going to get them to listen.
    3) While it might be humorous to think that everyone who doesn't have the skills you think you posess are from Counter-Strike, this does not make them a target.

All players will play according to their style. Whether they are rambos, team-players or newcomers looking for direction. Your post helps none of these groups.
This discussion has been closed.