Health And Ammo Bind Keys?

canadian8703canadian8703 Join Date: 2003-01-19 Member: 12463Members
<div class="IPBDescription">"need ammo/ammo"</div> My server that i admin on just got the new phase gate plugin where you can yell for ammo/health and it will drop from the sky ontop of you.

My question here today is how to bind the yell command "need ammo/health" to say the "X" "Y" keys insted of having to go into my "right click" menu to get it, any ideas? (no it is not under the control options in NS, and im not talking about the bind for health and ammo in the comm chair)

Thanks for your time,

Canadian

Comments

• Eternal_BlissEternal_Bliss Join Date: 2002-11-07 Member: 7633Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    impulse 10 is medpack and impulse 11 is ammo
  • TheHornetTheHornet Join Date: 2002-10-31 Member: 1776Members, Constellation
    bind X "impulse 10";
    bind Y "impulse 11";
  • TalesinTalesin Our own little well of hate Join Date: 2002-11-08 Member: 7710NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators
    And this is why I loathe the PhaseEQ plugin. Insta-healthpack spam with one button bind... which is specifically coded against in the Commander bindables (why they're hotkeys and not impulses... so you can't put them into a script. Have to be raw-bound to individual keys).

Heard that a newer version introduces a moderate wait time between medpack drops, but still... if you're off somewhere and the Comm doesn't drop you health if it's requested, either:
    (A) you became a secondary consideration. Hide and wait for the Comm's attention to become available again.
    or (B) you ramboed off. You deserve to die. Please just kill yourself, and do everyone a favor.