Never Ending Story Game

Comments

• GwahirGwahir Join Date: 2002-04-24 Member: 513Members, Constellation
    the Kharaa mating-ritual
  • DubersDubers Pet Shop Boy Edinburgh, UK Join Date: 2002-07-25 Member: 998Members
    of impending pain.
  • InfinitumInfinitum Anime Encyclopedia Join Date: 2002-08-08 Member: 1111Members, Constellation
    "VIVA LA ORIGINALE!"
  • DrSuredeathDrSuredeath Join Date: 2002-11-11 Member: 8217Members
  • The_Holy_GreyThe_Holy_Grey Join Date: 2002-12-17 Member: 10977Members
    would someone please do the slow dirty boring job of collecting all the posts and posting the whole story ?
  • LikuLiku I, am the Somberlain. Join Date: 2003-01-10 Member: 12128Members
    .... I HATE YOU PEOPLE! I DID IT, HERE'S THE WHOLE STORY!

One day a gorge built in the nuclear powered n00b resource, and was suprised by a well placed marine phase gate which actually was a cunningly disguised marine in short-shorts and tie. The Gorge entered into a continued building, but secretly team-chatted "sevendashseven likes men" and self-combusted like microwaved cat. Along came Mr. 8-Bit Ninja who accidently tripped on a self-combusted gorge "What the hell?!" he muttered painfully the gorge replied: "......" He's dead. Then it cried "I am not an animal! I wear ponce!" and then the door slid open and out rolled a huge hairy ball of phlem. It ate everybody. And then it committed xenocide and there was much to talk about the thread ended.... Then was reborn! everyone groaned.... and got up to beat the living bjeesus out of the poor 8-bit monkey with spikey hair and blue eyebrows 2 HRS LATER: The phone rang "I like pie" Screamed a Fade "I like caek" Bellowed Mr.Pumblebottom Mr. Pumblebottom was an insane hippopotamus in a jam with many grapes Out of nowhere came baby onos with a cute radioactive squirrel launcher of Doom (+2). The baby onos fired and hit a semi-dead Gorge right in the large phlegm ball until there was little of his body mass left. A skulk evolved right into Superman. He saw Lex then tripped on Lois Lane, who died due to very unatural causes (complications of the Green slimy area in the USSR) Then Carl (a sentient cigarette machine with a penchant for giving out ) began to Dance OLD SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! 90's flashback insues Then a jetpacker exploded and fell on the D.J who fell onto The Decks and-span-around. The clubbers cheered! and everyone got burned disco style. Suddenly a big Cloaked Onos with a little cloacked rabbit with two lucky rabbit's feet loaded his AK47 with toxic hairballs then proceded to dance the funky del the homosapien Mentally Scarring all who were standing right near the alien resource point which suddenly discombobulated and turned into Paully shore and a big fat mutated elephant man with hairy toes. Then a Gorge which had fungi. telephoned king kong and asked "Why you gotta wear the frilly purple bra?" Confused he ate his hat which caused stomach ulcers, depriving various starving children of food for a whole damn year. Some time passed , eons, in fact then eventually something locked this thread? Nay! Not so! Along came bob with his n00bstick and his "elite" stick and his smelly pair of socks. He then exploded He mentally snapped He started eating a big pile of...nano sludge which was terribly spamariffic? No, Mexican Water which was brown and from Mexico with a pet Water with pet? Yes, a pet how odd mumbled the nearby marine with no pants met a gorge with large round arse. the gorge couldn't belive his bad luck when his eye spoke " Phear the LeEt " and popped out into the vat of steamy human skin peelings. "Ewwwww ," he said, "supercalifragilisticexpialidoceous " for NO reason. Then a Lerk pooped his pants , but it wasn't very solid, so it dribbled down while revealing his eight foot long trombone which was broken. The marine jumped on the disco dance floor which was spamtastic untill this post exploded, and everyone had wild sex which was spamtastic! While keeping the monkeys dancing on until fire erupts ceasing existence on bad grammar. "Mister Rogers" who died Peacefully, has been... doncing in slabsville which was a term for hell. W00t 200 posts and this means your momma will nuke this! Until, i scream icecream! ICECREAM, supa move which was spamtastic or was it. A mutated cow, from heaven decended t3h 1i0n k1ng And Landed on, Let. It. Die. , which was a large humanoid ant! "Take me to the land of underwear houses. so-they-went-to-the-brothel in a Yellow Submarine Then supernorn2000 died Woot went everyone to the funky poop of doom , best death evar! The questionable ending was answered by God upon high who proclaimed this, shall not die who art upon the holy ground BOOOOOM!!!! The end. at last *fhew* And the ReBoRn started fragging, and picking wildflowers in my bung. PURPLE was the color that brought memories of the Beforetime. post count +1 Then a lerk with hairy nipples bought a lazer-razor taser sun-bather tripped, fell, died. moving swiftly on... WHAT THE ****!? was he thinking? while pulling a large sack of man eating vegetables up the ladder leading to Flayra who's glaring at the new version oblivious to impending damned eternal spammage! Jetpacks and HMGs killed the fade who killed the pig faced pigmee Supernorn killed it Liku exclaimed. Then supernorn2000 was nubified. BEST DEATH EVAR said the commander. "j00 pwned, n00b !" so he claimed Life insurance, near was the MUTANT HYBRID MARINE with hairy toes and really small that smell awful Like salty nuts with a BUMP! On the scrotal-sac of the donkey who was sitting On Fam's face holding a large Onos in his... open frothy mandables What ho! said a small pixie counting his pennies saving up for an Automat Kalishnikov with which he
    slayed JediYoshi because kangaroo said to spam the forums
    and kill the giant smelly bun. Giant Smelly Bun? BioHaz pondered and Itched his backside. Suddenly a gorge giant smelly bun built an offense defensive sensory hive. "Oh Boy," he muttered, after he ate a bunfilled with anthrax of eternal death+3 Tarzan came to swing happily from a 15-inches tall gorge named Billy Dee tore his pantyhoseand eat them What a yummy entree w t f JediYoshi screamed at my new sig when it came Moving right along
    the Kharaa mating-ritual of impending pain. "VIVA LA ORIGINALE!" The End, PERIOD.

GEEZ THAT SUCKED!
  • BioHazBioHaz Join Date: 2002-02-18 Member: 226Members
  • InfinitumInfinitum Anime Encyclopedia Join Date: 2002-08-08 Member: 1111Members, Constellation
    or did it?

(Wow... someone actually compiled the story)
    Are you CONTINUEING!?
  • Dirty_Harry_PotterDirty_Harry_Potter Join Date: 2002-11-21 Member: 9500Members
    yes, because Fatteh...
    coughed a hairball
  • That_Annoying_KidThat_Annoying_Kid Sire of Titles Join Date: 2003-03-01 Member: 14175Members, Constellation
    on infinitums plot
  • That_Annoying_KidThat_Annoying_Kid Sire of Titles Join Date: 2003-03-01 Member: 14175Members, Constellation
    to raise his post-count w/ a thread like this

(sorrrrrreee, couldn't resist)
  • BigDBigD [OldF] Join Date: 2002-10-25 Member: 1596Members
    Tooo much spare

(time?)
  • DunsbyDunsby Join Date: 2002-08-01 Member: 1042Awaiting Authorization
    Pump up the volume...
    Who has a skulk...
  • Error404Error404 Join Date: 2002-11-19 Member: 9353Members
  • outerfroggy1outerfroggy1 Join Date: 2002-10-01 Member: 1401Members
    then suddenley, *BOOM*
  • BurrBurr Join Date: 2002-11-19 Member: 9358Members
    Orgasming Xenocide Explosion.
  • DubersDubers Pet Shop Boy Edinburgh, UK Join Date: 2002-07-25 Member: 998Members
    Then suddenly spamtastically
  • NarfwakNarfwak Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5258Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica PT Lead, NS2 Community Developer
    Narfwak's knee busted

(True, injured getting in a car. Of all the ways to get hurt, I get the most mundane. . .)
  • JediYoshiJediYoshi The Cupcake Boss Join Date: 2002-05-27 Member: 674Members
  • KeyserKeyser Join Date: 2003-02-15 Member: 13591Members
  • NarfwakNarfwak Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5258Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica PT Lead, NS2 Community Developer
    lederhosen boondock pance
  • KeyserKeyser Join Date: 2003-02-15 Member: 13591Members
    unfortunatly they didn't
  • BurrBurr Join Date: 2002-11-19 Member: 9358Members
    protect him completly
This discussion has been closed.