Neko Nation

Neko877Neko877 Join Date: 2003-03-22 Member: 14794Members
<div class="IPBDescription">An underground Nation...</div> A organization has appeared on the internet scene called Neko Nation. Inspired my game name on NS and this board, they sound like a nice group. Here is a excerp from their manifesto:

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Pure Democracy is perhaps the best form of government to meet our goals. The only way to create a better world is through understanding, of different cultures and the nature of humanity itself. We are by nature not a pacifists, we believe in fighting for what is right, only in defense. We value education and open mindedness above all else. Only then can we as human beings over come our differences and fear of the unknown..

We are religiously neutral, allowing any "citizens" to worship what ever deity they prefer as long as they swear not to in cringe upon other's basic right to practice. As we begin to unite we can pull our resources together, our ideas and opinions. Together while still maintaining our own identity we are as strong as any other nation . The human thirst for knowledge, exploration and creation should be embraced. In an effort to understand and satisfy our higher instincts, ethics and conscience.

These are our long term goals for which we strive for, we are a community of open minded people. We share our beliefs and ideals, seek to better ourselves and our understanding of the world around us. Starting now, we shall help create a world where our children, grand-children and their children can live in peace. We shall help end the crime, that pain and the corruption, the uninspiration that plagues our world and species. Some would say we are idealists, that what we strive for will never come to pass. We can say here! Now! At least we tried! If even one person's life is better because of us, then our purpose if fulfilled and it was worth it.
<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

What do you guys think? I'm kind of young but I want to join, they didn't even have a web site untill now. It started just as a bunch of guys talking and I guess it grew into something more. It's all about community and change. They don't seem like a cult to me.

Their website is at <a href='http://www.deranged.net/~jetman877/index.htm' target='_blank'>http://www.deranged.net/~jetman877/index.htm</a>

Comments