[mreq] One Handed Pistol

Rammst3inRammst3in Join Date: 2003-02-15 Member: 13588Members
<div class="IPBDescription">interesting</div> Anyone interested in removing the second hand from the pistol model? So there isn't a hand holding the butt of the gun just the hand on the grip. Another interesting idea is to have the guy hold the pistol sideways gangsta like. Maybe even put a sight on the side of the gun.

Comments

• VecdranVecdran Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2323Members
    Do you ever stop requesting things?
  • folkfolk Join Date: 2002-11-14 Member: 8603Banned
    do you ever stop being an ****?
  • VecdranVecdran Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2323Members
    Excuse me? Askins a simple question? Seems to me you are the one being the ****.
  • folkfolk Join Date: 2002-11-14 Member: 8603Banned
    right. sorry. forgot that in no way were you being a jackass.
  • Rammst3inRammst3in Join Date: 2003-02-15 Member: 13588Members
    Whats your problem vec, I am just giving people ideas. I have made plenty of skins and such as red buildings to go along with yoru daemon pack, red jet exhaust, custom taunt wavs, xenomorph gestate skins, etc. It seems that everytime I request someting (I am just giving an idea not forcing people to make it) you seem to get stressed out and ask my why i request so much. Why do you care? Why do you even bother taking the time to post "Do you ever stop requesting things?".
  • DelarosaDelarosa Naturally Custom Join Date: 2002-11-29 Member: 10214Members, NS1 Playtester
    *slams on the breaks*

ok uys cool it, i might not be the calmest person in the world, but i know that there is some S@#^ that is flying that does NOT neet to be...

we need to take a break, grab a bowl of ice cream, and cool off...

Rammst3in - maybe learning more about modeling so you change MREQ's into MREL's?
  • joevjoev Giving grief... With a smile. Join Date: 2002-07-20 Member: 977Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    <!--QuoteBegin--Delarosa+Mar 2 2003, 12:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Delarosa @ Mar 2 2003, 12:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> need to take a break, grab a bowl of ice cream, and cool off...
    <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Agreed.

*Thread locked before it degenerates further*

joev.
This discussion has been closed.